Rate Dr. James J. Guerra

Dr. James J. Guerra's Ratings

I cannot believe that Dr. Guerra is not shown as a 5 Star in this rating site. Great staff that exudes teamwork, efficient, polite and knowledgeable. Dr's patient interaction is superior taking the time for thorough explanations and answers all questions. My hip replacement went very well. I like the Physician's Regional Hospital for being quiet and restful while the staff was courteous and caring. The Dr's follow-up visits in the hospital were soothing.... rehab is going well. I highly recommend Dr. Guerra.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

After seeing 2 doctors, Dr Guerra LISTENED to my symptoms and made the diagnosis. The treatment was given and my pain began to improve. Thank you!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

Upon returning to the office on my own to find out information that I I left without, Dr Spain took time away from his lunch to make me understand everything I needed to know. I was pleased and relieved.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr office and staff + doctor were excellent !! Very knowledgeable in all areas of sports med..

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Guerra and his staff are very professional and very knowledgeable. It is a pleasure to come to his office. I always look forward to speaking with Dr. Guerra.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

After 10 years of doctors suggesting physical therapy and pain pills I finally decided to get another opinion made a call to Dr. Guerra office I was surprised to find out that he could see me that same day mri next day and that same day an action plan. 9 months after rotator surgery I have no pain or any discomfort. I highly recommend

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Guerra is an incredible orthopedic surgeon. He has twice operated on my humeral head and delayed me from having a shoulder replacement. The surgery was completely necessary to eliminate constant pain. With innovative options, he has stabilized my pain levels. When the time comes for my replacement, I wouldn't consider any one but, Dr. Guerra. He's the best.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Guerra. He fixed my rotator cuff, and I'm playing the best golf that I have played in years. Dr. Guerra was phenomenal and his staff beyond professional. I can't say enough good things about my experience.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

The absolute worst. He gave me a cortisone shot for knee pain. Well that pain went away and I've had a deep aching pain in the injection site ever since. It's been a whole year now and I'm still doing physical therapy at another location. His office is horrible. You wait over an hour every time and then he rushes through your appt. He did a knee surgery on me that I'm almost positive I did not need. My pain prior to the surgery came back once I was off pain meds, and when I told him my concerns, he just kept saying give it time. I finally left his office 3 months after my surgery when I realized he was not going to listen to me. I wish that I had never gone to see him and let him give me that shot. I truly feel that he messed up my knee and made it worse that when I originally went to see him.

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

His technical expertise in surgery is as good as it gets . Trust me, I know he does surgery because it is needed and people go to him because he is needed.Everything he does is top class . Those that have rated him otherwise are uninformed or have unrealistic expectations. I have 7 friends that have gone to him and the results are spectacular.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag