Dr. Jack H. Demirchian

Rate Dr. Jack H. Demirchian

Dr. Jack H. Demirchian's Ratings

My visit with Dr. Jack Demirchian was excellent! He listen carefully as i explained my pain in my right shoulder and upper back. A few days after my first visit Dr. Demirchian called to follow up on how i was doing? I was already in front of his office ready to get my second treatment. As patient Dr. Demirchian showed that he cared for my pain and wanted me to feel better. After two weeks of treatment I noticed major improvement in my shoulder and upper back. Thank you Dr. Demirchian... you truly care for your patients!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

I was in a car accident and was referred to Dr. Jack Demirchian through a friend. Well the first time I went to his office it was rushed, and I felt did not fully provide a complete diagnosis of my injury. He told me that if I did not see him on a regular basis my injury would worsen. So I set up weekly visits with Dr. Jack. 10 weeks later my pain is still the same. He did give me a good prescription for my pain. At every appointment he would answer his cell phone calls, speaking in his native language very loud. He made me uneasy and in my opinion is very unprofessional. His receptionist also spoke in her native language and it wasn't in English. Many times I found Dr. Jack very hard to understand and communication was definitely a challenge.

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

I was very satisfied with the friendly staff. I came in having the worst back pain after getting adjustment i walked out feeling like i had a new back. Great experience! Dr. Is comfortable to work with.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

This Dr is very compassionate with me, he explained to me why I have my low back pain and how its caused by my muscles and nerves. He was so nice where he told me when you don't have money and your in pain just come by and I will take care of your pain, and that you can pay me whenever you get money. Thanks Dr. Demirchian!!!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag