Rate Dr. Emad Mikhail

Dr. Emad Mikhail's Ratings

Dr. Mikhail is Very Punctual. He respects your time and doesn't make you wait like many doctors. He and his Staff are very friendly and he has an EXCELLENT Bedside manner. I have been to many doctors in my lifetime and I can honestly say that Dr. Mikhail is the Best. I have brought, both my 17 and 15 year old to him and they both think he is AWESOME too! I highly recommend Dr. Mikhail.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mikhail and his staff are more like family than some offices I have been to. I am always treated with kindness and compation.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

My overall experinece with Dr. Mikhail and his office staff is very pleasant. They are always punctual with my appointments and my test results are delivered much faster than any other doctor that I have encountered. Dr. Mikhail spends quality time with me, making sure that I understand his diagnosis and course of action. His knowledge in the field of medicine has given me an active life style when many other doctors were perplexed by my symptoms. I don't know where I would be without him. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mikhail and feel grateful that I have him as my primary care physician.

Submitted March 11, 2013 | flag

The friendly, professional greeting upon entering Dr. Mikhail's is the start of a great visit every time you enter. The Dr. is extremely knowlegable and cares deeply about your ailments and conditions. My wife and I "visit" Dr. on a regular basis and he always takes a personal interest in you and your health. He is the meaning of Doctor

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Mikhail's for over ten years. During this time I have had serious illness's including an autoimmune illness / hearing loss, heart attack and seizure. Dr. Mikhail has been the one consistant person that has helped me through these critical times. He has referred me to specialist as required, and I trust him completely with my health needs. He also has a freindly personality, and spends as much time with patients as required.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. needs work on communication and empathy for patients well being

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

I as a new patient aged 64, male. Dr. Mikhail took significant time to review my medications made changes which reduced my costs. His staff facilitated the transfer of my files from my previous doctor. I couldn't be more pleased.

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mikhail does not practice personalized medicine nor does he care to take into account what patients learned about their own chronic or frequently occurring illnesses while under the care of previous doctor(s). He cuts you off mid sentence and, during all my visits, treated me as if i had the lowest level of knowledge and intelligence one could have about medicine, treatment, and their own chronic/persistent ailments. His office files paperwork incorrectly and then does not take responsibility for their errors. It has taken numerous phone calls to resolve an error they made on 3rd party services. The bottom line is that Dr. Mikhail lacks a good bedside manner and refuses to allow the patient to take an active role in their own health management and care.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

I would never go back to Dr. Emad. He kept pushing on me a tetanos vaccine and wanted to put me on a cholesterol drug for my cholesterol. I went to another internist who put me on vitamins and my cholesterol went down big time. too polite to be honest in my opinion. so no thanks!!!!

Submitted July 15, 2009 | flag

This Doctors cares about YOU. Honest and treats you like family.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2008 | flag