Rate Dr. Robert F. Lenahan

Dr. Robert F. Lenahan's Ratings

Robert Lenahan is a very knowlegeable professional. polite and very helpful sharing info. regarding patients concerns. Will educate you on your medical concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Robert Lenahan's Acupuncture Office in Point Pleasant Boro & would give them 5 STARS!!!! His uplifting personality combined with his 30 years of experience made me feel comfortable in an already relaxed setting. Thank you for "fixing me"!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

He's great! His office is filled with people who got not relief elsewhere and he helped them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

I have been receiving treatment for severe neck problems from Dr. Lenahan for the past several years. Although I had been a patient of 2 other acupuncturists prior to this time, my neck problem was never really controlled. Since Dr. Lenahan has been treating me, I am almost completely pain free and can function normally. Dr. Lenahan is most caring, very knowledgeable, and takes a personal interest in his patients. Alicia, his receptionist, is very competent and so very gracious - it's a pleasure to visit them each week. I would highly recommend Dr. Lenahan to anyone who is considering acupuncture treatment. Gloria

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

Hi,I used to be a patient of Dr. Lenahan. I stopped going 2 years ago. I was his patient for 3 years prior to that.I felt so good after these accupuncture sessions. The doctor is also very funny and caring.He always made me laugh. He is a great at waht he does. I came onto this site because I would like to start going to him again and I lost his number. I am glad I got a chance to do this post. I would recommend him to anyone. Sara from New Jersey

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

dr. lenahan is a terrific doctor and very knowledgeable. he takes his time with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

I've been a regular patient of Dr. Lenahan's for several years now and am thrilled with what acupuncture has done for me. Dr. Lenahan has provided more than just pain relief for my sciatic and low back pain. He has also effectively treated my insomnia and given me an overall sense of well being. He is highly educated, is the first licensed acupuncturist in NJ, and has over 30 years experience. Most importantly, he is a kind and caring doctor who truly listens to your concerns. As far as the comments below regarding staff, Jessica was at the office in the interim while Alicia was out from October to January. Jessica was very pleasant but may not have been fully aware of office policies or insurance procedures as she was merely a temporary replacement. Alicia is presently back and the office is quite organized. I highly recommend Dr. Lenahan to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2009

I had my first visit a couple of weeks ago and feel better already. Lenahan was very nice and took the time to explain everything. The staff was pleasant but seemed a bit disorganized. I asked about insurance coverage but didnt really get a clear answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151663].votes_count ]]