Rate Dr. David Peto

Dr. David Peto's Ratings

An absolutely amazing periodontist. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

Dr. Peto is an extremely knowledgeable periodontist who gladly answers detailed questions about treatment planning and treatment optins, periodontic procedures, pain management, etc. He clearly has the best interests of his patients at heart. It is a pleasure to deal with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr Peto took over the practice of Dr. Green. I loved Dr. Green and was upset to hear that there was a new Doctor to replace him, until I met Dr Peto and was thrilled. He is so sweet and very thorough. He actually checked for more then my old Doctor did and that gave me a lot of confidence in him. I love the hygienist that cleans my teeth and my gums have never been better. The office is beautiful and they always run on time. I liked Dr. Peto so much that I told my Orthodonist about him and he also recommends him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Gorgeous office with an amazing view. Love my hygienist and Dr. Peto is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Very nice manner about him. Explained what he would be doing (but not with gory details). Made sure the pain was managed after and did not rush me out of the office. Friendly and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151705].votes_count ]]