Rate Dr. Scott C. Albano

Dr. Scott C. Albano's Ratings

Dr. Scott is great! Best chiropractor I have ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I have to say that Dr. Albano is the first Chiropractor that I went to who actually seemed to care about the patient, and was genuinely interested in making sure they get better. He didn't see me as $$$, but as a human and that was awesome! He seems to try to get to the root of the problem and fix that instead of treating the symptom. Such a breath of fresh air! I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

I had the pleasure of visiting Magic City Chiropractic the other day and I have to say that it was an experience! It's like a step back in time to see this office. You get a real sence of familystyle practice from the doctor. They are so happy to see you. The doctor is amazing! He is a home town guy that really fits the part there, he even wears suspenders. He noticed right away what was going on with my back and gave me the best adjustment I've ever had. He explained everything to me before he did it and that helped a lot. We even talked about my health and what I could do to help with my weight management and I felt so comfortable talking about it. On my way out I even scheduled another appointment. Later that day I recieved a call from the doctor himself checking on me and then a thank you card a few days later. The service is a wonderful surprise in today's style living and so refreshing! I say with all confidence that this will be my new wellness home! Thank You!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Coming from the military, Dr Albano was more informative than any Dr I came across in garrison and over seas. I would be willing to drive from Huntsville just for an adjustment with him. Thank you for all you did. I feel like I can almost look behind me now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151727].votes_count ]]