Dr. Steven J. Delvo

Rate Dr. Steven J. Delvo

Dr. Steven J. Delvo's Ratings

Steven is knowledgeable, listen well and has a sense of care. my first visit was fantastic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Steven Delvo is the reason I am currently in Acupuncture school in Boulder Co. He has treated me since I was 16 years old and helped my entire family including my
father who suffered from a stroke. I couldn't think of anyone else that I would trust my life with and my families. His knowledge is excellent, his skill set is amazing and you walk out feeling like a million dollars. Definately my number one choice as far as an acupuncturist in the state of Mt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Steve is the real deal! I went to him in 2002 the biggest skeptic you can imagine. It is nearly 2013 and there isn't a bigger believer than myself. I was a prisoner in my own body and Steve changed all of that. I was crippled by low back pain and between herbs, cupping, and a physical regimen, he changed my life forever. I have sent several friends and family to him, everything from colds/flu, chronic pain, to people being sent home to die, and they would ALL agree that Steve Delvo brought full relief to what ailed them. I am a paramedic and very versed in western medicine. Western and eastern both have their places, but with Steven, he is a realist, he'll tell if if he can or cannot help you, and he will correct the ailment rather than mask the symptoms. Please fell free to contact me at verwornb@msn.com Im only allowed 1000 words here, but drop me a line and I will tell you testaments of what he has been able to do throughout the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151778].votes_count ]]