Dr. Catalin G. Marinescu

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Catalin G. Marinescu has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5687740
28/07/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Marinescu just became my doctor approx. three months. I needed a hysterectomy and Dr. Marinescu performed my surgery. He was so caring during the whole process. He catered to my needs from start to finish. My scars are so minimal, I do not feel botched in any manner. Six weeks after surgery I'm back in my bikini. I highly recommend Dr. Marinescu.
RID: 5449475
06/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Marinescu is a great surgeon, his job is impeccable. I had a scheduled C-section as my baby was breeched. after the surgery , hospital nurses have commented on the quality of the insertion and the fact that the scar is very minimal . Also, Dr. Marinescu did not use any staples or stiches, just the body glue. In addition, Dr. Marinescu always explains all procedures performed and pro and cones of those. He presents the information to the patient to make an educated choice. I would greatly recommend the doctor for the professionalism, attention and care for his patients. I had been visited at the hospital every day at the scheduled time by the doctor. Dr. also provided me with his contact # in case i go into labor after hours. Office hours are flexible and convenient and appointments can be scheduled without delay.
RID: 5422614
24/04/14 5 5 5 5 He is very educated and I like his assistants too. He is knowledgable and you can see he is trully passionate about what he does. Is my understanding that he has offices in Beverly Hills too and he practiced also in Europe, although he is relatively young. I guess this experience helped him a lot in dealing with patients. Talking with him is an experience you don't get with many doctors, he is down to Earth, has sense of humor and shows compassion. I highly recommend this doctor!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 5340060
10/04/14 5 5 5 5 I looked up Dr. Marinescu when I decide to switch my OB doctor in the middle of my pregnancy. I was a little nervous because everyone says he's an excellent surgeon but few talk about his obstetric skills. It is indeed a different experience. He did ultrasounds himself through the pregnancy and I had his cell phone number to call any time in case I have questions or get in labor...which I did. He showed up at the hospital right away and eventually I had my baby at 4.30 AM. My experience with him was amazing. Very caring doctor. Highly recommend
RID: 5337585
08/04/14 5 3 5 5 He is amazing. He takes his time, explains things clearly, has a sense of humor, but is totally professional. I used to see another doctor who has since retired and I am thrilled to have Dr. Marinescu. You cant go wrong here.
RID: 5313779
27/03/14 5 5 5 5 For past 5 years I used to see a gynecologist that kept on telling me everything is fine and my symptoms may be normal. I went to Dr. Marinescu and he did some testing, by the way he has equipment I've not seen somewhere else. Eventually I had a major surgery. As he promised he fixed all my problems in 1 surgery. I am really happy and today my daughter is his patient too.  Respond
RID: 5271924
17/03/14 5 5 5 5 I have been dealing with pelvic pain for a long period of time. I have seen over the years many gynecologists and urologists until I found Dr. Marinescu. I had a number of major procedures by him, he is an outstanding surgeon. You will understand his judgement that makes sense, you will feel cared for and above all your problems not diagnosed or treated over the years will find their solution with Dr. Marinescu. He spends a tremendous amount of time reviewing with you what has to be done and that shows he trully cares.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 5221782
04/03/14 5 4 5 5 The doctor and his staff were GREAT! As a new patient I had an excellent experience.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Catalin" to "Catalin G."
RID: 2905768
10/10/13 5 5 5 5 You can't go wrong with Dr. Marinescu. I am very picky about my doctors. I had to have a hysterectomy and was quite scared. He took his time with me explaining to me what needed to done and why. He didn't mine answering my questions and was in no hurry. He took his time with me each step of the way. He has the best bed side manners you could ever want out of a doctor. Which is very hard to find today. He is knowledgeable and is concern about what is best for you. The other doctors that I was referred too didn't make feel like I could trust them. Doctor Marinescu is a doctor you can trust. He gives you his personal cell number and if you have any questions you can call at anytime day or night and he will be there for you. His staff is wonderful which shows how good he is. I highly recommend him. He will be there for you. He is a rarity in todays health care. I am so lucky to have found him.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

22/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Beverly Hills" to "Newport Beach"
RID: 2858932
16/09/13 4 5 5 5 This is the best doctor I've ever had and a great surgeon. His level of care and professionalism exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend him
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2627566
25/04/13 4 5 5 5 Two thumbs up! Staff is nice, and Dr. Marniescu took all the time to explain the procedure in detail. I felt reassured. I am glad he did it.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2627552
25/04/13 5 5 5 5 Love this doctor. He is very profesional. Very satisfied overall.
RID: 1638600
18/11/11 4 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. Staff could use a class in scheduling. I had to wait 3 hours one day but well worth the wait.