Rate Dr. Peter M. Black

Dr. Peter M. Black's Ratings

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr peter did a sugery on my nephew. Before the surgery of his tumor my nephew would walk and everything he did a malpractice my nephew still doesnt walk or talk would not recomend dr peter black

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

Staff is very efficient and helpful. Dr. Black waws always gentle, ccomcerned about his patients and spent time explaining the procedure to patient. Extremely kind and very knowledgeable. He was the best. Really helped me a great deal. I would not be here if it wasn't for him. The very best.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2009 | flag

Dr.P.Black is the BEST neurosergeon in the Boston area.He is very honest, very professional,knowledgeable and he is considered an'Angel'by many of us(his patients).He takes time for his patients, he uses simple,clear and concise vocabulary to explain to the patient about his/her condition/situation.Dr.P.Black has saved many people lives.I,personally think,God uses him as one of his helping Angel.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Black is the best doctor ever. He takes his time with you and doesn't rush you out. He has the best bedside manner. He is an excellant surgeon, very compassionate.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2008 | flag

Caring,compassionate,listens to patient,gives helpful advice, the best Doctor I've ever had !!

Submitted July 29, 2008 | flag

Dr. Black walks in with his team and brings comfort, incridible knowledge and hope. He is such a gifted, quiet and humble person...a truly rare individual. He cares about the patient's entire needs and their families.

Submitted July 12, 2008 | flag

seemingly intentional misdiagnosis and failure to treat hospital aquired infection

Submitted June 11, 2008 | flag

They don't get any more skilled, caring, or compassionate. I was very fortunate to have Dr Black perform my meningioma surgery. He is a great and inspiring person.

Submitted May 20, 2008 | flag