Rate Dr. Geetha Munisamy

Dr. Geetha Munisamy's Ratings

Geetha has helped me transform my life. It was not easy. She taught me coping strategies and supported me while I figured out how to implement them. She is really good at what she does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr. Munisamy is, by far, the best therapist I have ever been to. She has helped me through the darkest time in my life, and does so by supporting me, but also challenging me. She is not a doctor that just wants a patient who will keep coming in week after week for years; she is someone who is there to help you get to a place where you feel that you need to be. Whether that's unlocking heretofore potential of being able to figure out a way to navigate through your own life to get to something that you will be fulfilled by. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Musinamy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151868].votes_count ]]