Amandeep K. Randhawa

Grad. Year: 2008

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/01/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Amandeep K. Randhawa has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Q: Does this dr perform procedures for brachymetatarsia?    Email me    Answer it

Amandeep K. Randhawa
Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6
RID: 2711636
17/07/13 5 5 5 5 My problem was hammer toes and bunions. Dr. Randhawa was highly recommended to me by a friend who works in a podiatrists office. She was everything that my friend said: gracious, friendly, punctual, knowledgeable, and instead of the surgery recommended by another podiatrist she felt that orthotics would give me the most benefit with the least discomfort and inconvenience. This has been the case, I couldn't be happier with the result, and not only are my feet pain free, but my backache has also lessened considerably. I have been recommending her to all and sundry! Thank you, Dr. Randhawa! God bless you!  Respond

15/06/13 SYSTEM: new location added: Burnaby, BC

15/06/13 SYSTEM: new location added: West Vancouver, BC

15/06/13 SYSTEM: new location added: Surrey, BC
RID: 2630206
29/04/13 5 4 5 5 I felt comfortable with Dr. Randhawa from the very first consultation, and after reviewing X-rays together, surgery seemed to be the only option to correct my bone spur and bunion on my right foot. After surgery, Dr. Randhawa was incredibly responsive. I was able to text or email her pictures of my progress, or questions of concern. She made me feel at ease and encouraged positive thoughts post-surgery. I would absolutely recommend her!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2629412
27/04/13 5 5 5 5 I was having terrible heel pain for a long time and saw many podiatrist's, doctors, chiropractors and physical therapists. I had orthotics and all of the people I saw said there was nothing they could do for me, just told me I needed new orthotics, even though mine were less than a year old. I saw Dr Randhawa who spent time to explain what was going on and gave me things i could do at home, including stretching and ice and wearing a brace at night. She evaluated my orthotics and told me that I did not need new orthotics, but that she could modify mine so they would help better. Modifying was a lot cheaper than a new pair and now I am pain free. I am so grateful for Dr Randhawa and wish I had seen her earlier.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2629125
27/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Randhawa truly cares about her patients. She works with you for everything you need,all of your concerns, and acknowledges and addresses anything you say to make sure you are getting what you need. I had a surgery on my foot in 2010 by another doctor, but it caused me pain. In 2012 I found Dr.Randhawa. and I underwent another surgery to fix it.Now I am running,exercising, and playing sports again which I couldn't do after my first surgery by someone else. I am so grateful.  Respond
RID: 2543136
27/01/13 5 5 5 5 Took my 94 year old dad to see Dr Randhawa at her Fraser St location yesterday. She was so kind and gentle with him. He has dementia and has a wound on his toe. The doc was very patient with him, answering the same question more than once and explaining everyrhing very well. We will definetly be back!
Insurance: MSP
Paid (or co-pay): $32
Respond

18/01/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "GLENDALE" to "Vancouver", State changed from "CA" to "BC", Practice changed from "Access Foot Specialty group" to "Metro Vancouver Podiatry"
RID: 2534773
18/01/13 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr Randhawa a few months ago when I was having heel pain. She knew exactly what it was and did everything she could to help me be pain free. I just thought of her today as I was doing the stretching she recommended and since I am now pain free thought I'd add a rating. I heard she has moved to Canada, our loss and their gain I guess!  Respond
RID: 2081786
25/04/12 5 5 5 5 I had surgery with Dr Randhawa this past weekend and she did a wonderful job. She did not push or rush me into surgery, we worked on conservative treatment but when that failed we went on to surgery. She is very professional and very skilled.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

28/01/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "Rancho Cucamonga" to "Glendale"
RID: 1698563
27/01/12 5 5 5 5 AMAZING doctor. Very kind and gentle and very knowledgable.
Insurance: Medicare