Rate Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Ratings

I see recent reviews here, but I have been told that she is away on leave and has been for approximately a year. Is this not the case?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I was very glad I found I made an appointment with Dr. Randhawa. She was very knowledgeable and the orthotics that I got from her are really great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Dr. Randhawa has a great bedside manner. She was very patient with me and with any of my queries. She performed bunion surgery on my foot and was very thorough in her care pre-op and post-op and followed up regularly with me. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I cannot say enough about the quality of care I have received from Dr. Randhawa. She is incredibly thorough, knowledgeable and personable too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr. Randhawa is smart, personable and attentive to detail. My nephew's was the 3rd of 3 in-grown toenails to be removed today. She stepped us through the process, options, solutions and her recommendation. Dr. Randhawa also detailed post operative care with full details as to recovery and what to watch for should the toe get infected. I was most impressed and would not hesitate in recommending her to family, friends and anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr Amandeep is the best doctor I have ever seen! She truly cares about her patients, is highly knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. She takes the time to answer all of your questions. Couple months ago, a car ran over my feet and I am so glad I went to see her. She gave me her personal cell number and asked me to call her anytime of the day if I had any problems. Who does that these days?
I am so glad to have met her. She is just fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I am so grateful that I came across Dr. Randhawa. I have been experiencing foot pain for years, and she listened carefully to my complaints and did a very thorough investigation. She was wonderful in explaining to me what was going on (in a language I could understand!) and has helped me find solutions. Not only is she very knowledgeable and professions, she is also really personable and I felt comfortable with her immediately. Could not recommend Dr. Randhawa more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Randhawa was very knowledgeable and helpful. I'm so glad I came to this site to look for reviews. She was number 2 on the list at the time I looked here, but I liked her reviews more than the number 1 in the list. I am so happy I chose to go to her for. With my new custom orthotics, I can now walk better. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

My problem was hammer toes and bunions. Dr. Randhawa was highly recommended to me by a friend who works in a podiatrists office. She was everything that my friend said: gracious, friendly, punctual, knowledgeable, and instead of the surgery recommended by another podiatrist she felt that orthotics would give me the most benefit with the least discomfort and inconvenience. This has been the case, I couldn't be happier with the result, and not only are my feet pain free, but my backache has also lessened considerably. I have been recommending her to all and sundry! Thank you, Dr. Randhawa! God bless you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I felt comfortable with Dr. Randhawa from the very first consultation, and after reviewing X-rays together, surgery seemed to be the only option to correct my bone spur and bunion on my right foot. After surgery, Dr. Randhawa was incredibly responsive. I was able to text or email her pictures of my progress, or questions of concern. She made me feel at ease and encouraged positive thoughts post-surgery. I would absolutely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80340].votes_count ]]