Rate Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa

Dr. Amandeep K. Randhawa's Ratings

Dr. Randhawa has a great bedside manner. She was very patient with me and with any of my queries. She performed bunion surgery on my foot and was very thorough in her care pre-op and post-op and followed up regularly with me. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2548587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I cannot say enough about the quality of care I have received from Dr. Randhawa. She is incredibly thorough, knowledgeable and personable too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr. Randhawa is smart, personable and attentive to detail. My nephew's was the 3rd of 3 in-grown toenails to be removed today. She stepped us through the process, options, solutions and her recommendation. Dr. Randhawa also detailed post operative care with full details as to recovery and what to watch for should the toe get infected. I was most impressed and would not hesitate in recommending her to family, friends and anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr Amandeep is the best doctor I have ever seen! She truly cares about her patients, is highly knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. She takes the time to answer all of your questions. Couple months ago, a car ran over my feet and I am so glad I went to see her. She gave me her personal cell number and asked me to call her anytime of the day if I had any problems. Who does that these days?
I am so glad to have met her. She is just fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I am so grateful that I came across Dr. Randhawa. I have been experiencing foot pain for years, and she listened carefully to my complaints and did a very thorough investigation. She was wonderful in explaining to me what was going on (in a language I could understand!) and has helped me find solutions. Not only is she very knowledgeable and professions, she is also really personable and I felt comfortable with her immediately. Could not recommend Dr. Randhawa more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Randhawa was very knowledgeable and helpful. I'm so glad I came to this site to look for reviews. She was number 2 on the list at the time I looked here, but I liked her reviews more than the number 1 in the list. I am so happy I chose to go to her for. With my new custom orthotics, I can now walk better. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

My problem was hammer toes and bunions. Dr. Randhawa was highly recommended to me by a friend who works in a podiatrists office. She was everything that my friend said: gracious, friendly, punctual, knowledgeable, and instead of the surgery recommended by another podiatrist she felt that orthotics would give me the most benefit with the least discomfort and inconvenience. This has been the case, I couldn't be happier with the result, and not only are my feet pain free, but my backache has also lessened considerably. I have been recommending her to all and sundry! Thank you, Dr. Randhawa! God bless you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I felt comfortable with Dr. Randhawa from the very first consultation, and after reviewing X-rays together, surgery seemed to be the only option to correct my bone spur and bunion on my right foot. After surgery, Dr. Randhawa was incredibly responsive. I was able to text or email her pictures of my progress, or questions of concern. She made me feel at ease and encouraged positive thoughts post-surgery. I would absolutely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I was having terrible heel pain for a long time and saw many podiatrist's, doctors, chiropractors and physical therapists. I had orthotics and all of the people I saw said there was nothing they could do for me, just told me I needed new orthotics, even though mine were less than a year old. I saw Dr Randhawa who spent time to explain what was going on and gave me things i could do at home, including stretching and ice and wearing a brace at night. She evaluated my orthotics and told me that I did not need new orthotics, but that she could modify mine so they would help better. Modifying was a lot cheaper than a new pair and now I am pain free. I am so grateful for Dr Randhawa and wish I had seen her earlier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Randhawa truly cares about her patients. She works with you for everything you need,all of your concerns, and acknowledges and addresses anything you say to make sure you are getting what you need. I had a surgery on my foot in 2010 by another doctor, but it caused me pain. In 2012 I found Dr.Randhawa. and I underwent another surgery to fix it.Now I am running,exercising, and playing sports again which I couldn't do after my first surgery by someone else. I am so grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80338].votes_count ]]