Rate Dr. Michelle D. Zook

Dr. Michelle D. Zook's Ratings

I needed to change my PCP. After reading the ratings of other doctors on this site, Dr. Zook's were among the highest. I met with her for the first time recently and was extremely impressed. I have many medical issues and she addressed each medical condition and all of my other concerns. In many doctor offices, you are luck to spend 15 minutes with the. She has a great bedside manner. Dr Zook went above and beyond those 15 minutes. I left her office feeling confident in the decision I made as choosing her as my new PCP.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Michelle Zook is very caring and compassionate, takes time to get to know her patients, and is thorough in her diagnoses. I have recommended her to other family members and have the utmost confidence in her judgment. She is a wonderful doctor.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Exceptional in every way. SO happy to have found her!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

I switched my PCP to Dr. Michelle Zook based on the positive recommendations that I have received from other patients and local physicians. I have never had such a thorough exam or complete confidence in a doctor prior to seeing Dr. Zook. Her knowledge, pleasant demeanor, compassion and bedside manner is superior to the rest. I highly recommend Dr. Zook and can assure you that you will not be disappointed. She is the best!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag

Best primary caregiver I've ever had. She is very knowledgeable, listens, and takes time to answer your questions

Submitted Aug. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zook's office was run very professionally and punctually. It also has all the lab facility on-site. Dr. Zook was not hurried and thoroughly answered all my questions.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag