Rate Dr. Mae J. Wolslegel

Dr. Mae J. Wolslegel's Ratings

On multiple occasions I've found Dr. Wolslegel only cares about covering her own ass. She doesn't seem to care about giving her patients good care at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

I feel that Dr. Wolslegal is so disconnected from me as a doctor. I feel as though I am being helped by a robot. If I ask her a question about something that I feel she doesn't want to deal with, she just says "I don't know anything about that." She has said that to me about most questions that I have. I am finding a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

Doctor tends to ignore the suggestions of other doctors & specialits unless they are personal colleagues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

She is a great doctor. She takes time with her patients. I Think she is the best doctor i've been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80545].votes_count ]]