Dr. M. Shellie Marks

Grad. Year: 2006

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/06/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. M. Shellie Marks has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3635318
18/12/13 3 3 1 1 Not a good doctor. She needs to stick to general dermatology, and stay away from cosmetology dermatology. Does not care about her patients outcome and dosent follow up with pts after procedures. i was very dissapointed with my care.  Respond

26/06/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "MARIA" to "M. Shellie"
RID: 2693112
24/06/13 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Marks for a couple years... she is wonderful. She is always patient, enthusiastic and cheerful. I have Roscea and she has it totally under control. I have also had filler and botox injections and have been extremely satisfied with the results.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2671748
05/06/13 5 5 5 5 Love Dr. Marks. Every member of our family has seen her and we all love her! She takes time with each of us, answers a Mom's many questions, and I would HIGHLY recommend her!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2464067
02/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Marks is so nice and caring. She made me feel very comfortable while checking me for skin cancer.
Respond

09/09/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2417411
05/09/12 4 4 5 5 Dr. Marks is excellent with her patients. She is very courteous. She gives you time to ask questions and address your needs. She is very knowlegeable.
RID: 1725498
29/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Marks has a great disposition. Love her and would confidently recommend her to anyone.  Respond
RID: 1647010
29/11/11 5 4 5 5 Love, love, love Dr. Marks! She is great with me and absolutely fabulous with my young daughter. She really goes the extra mile to take care of her patients and address their problems and needs in the best way she can. Very knowledgable and open to discussing options.
Insurance: Anthem
Paid (or co-pay): $40
Respond

11/11/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1559727
12/10/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Marks was very friendly and helpful. She knew exactly what I needed for my problem and even provided me with a sample. She exhibited a concern for my overall health and was very professional. If I ever have any other skin problems I will definitely be going back to her!
* - Rating left by a registered user