Rate Dr. M. Shellie Marks

Dr. M. Shellie Marks's Ratings

Not a good doctor. She needs to stick to general dermatology, and stay away from cosmetology dermatology. Does not care about her patients outcome and dosent follow up with pts after procedures. i was very dissapointed with my care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Marks for a couple years... she is wonderful. She is always patient, enthusiastic and cheerful. I have Roscea and she has it totally under control. I have also had filler and botox injections and have been extremely satisfied with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Love Dr. Marks. Every member of our family has seen her and we all love her! She takes time with each of us, answers a Mom's many questions, and I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Marks is so nice and caring. She made me feel very comfortable while checking me for skin cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

Dr. Marks is excellent with her patients. She is very courteous. She gives you time to ask questions and address your needs. She is very knowlegeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

Dr. Marks has a great disposition. Love her and would confidently recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

Love, love, love Dr. Marks! She is great with me and absolutely fabulous with my young daughter. She really goes the extra mile to take care of her patients and address their problems and needs in the best way she can. Very knowledgable and open to discussing options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Dr. Marks was very friendly and helpful. She knew exactly what I needed for my problem and even provided me with a sample. She exhibited a concern for my overall health and was very professional. If I ever have any other skin problems I will definitely be going back to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80779].votes_count ]]