Rate Dr. Syed M. Quadri

Dr. Syed M. Quadri's Ratings

Really good doctor takes his time with you and listens to your problems and truly cares about your healthcare he's easy to talk to and I love the office girls and nurses

Submitted Sept. 18, 2014 | flag

Great good stuff had no problems dealing with I would recommend

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

Office tried to scam me by forcing me to sign an unethical document in order to see the doctor. The document essentially states that if their office makes a clerical error and turns you over to their collections dept. by mistake, you will still have to pay their attorney fees. I was told to sign the unethical document or leave! In all my life I was never treated so rudely. I asked to speak to the doctor directly and I was denied. The receptionist tossed my papers back at me through the window and acted as if I was at fault for calling them out on such a scam. Don't waste your time with this doctor unless you wish to gamble your hard earned money on an office that will set you up like a patsy.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

I enjoyed Dr. Quadri visit experience in spite of the pain I was having, the reason I went there :) ! I would go back and recommend others to go see him should they have a need. Great person and physician.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag