Rate Dr. Lisa A. Ruml

Dr. Lisa A. Ruml's Ratings

Can't believe she closed her office and took all my records, with no way to find her! sounds very fishy!!

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ruml is the BEST! I have yet to find someone like her. I wish her all the best. She is so talented and great with patients. It is a very big loss to the medical community. You are greatly missed.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2010 | flag

Got my records in the mail today with a notice that the office had closed in April. I'm actually SAD. She's a great doctor. I don't think I'll be able to find another one like her. I ditto the positive things said about her. I wish her the best in whatever she's doing

Submitted June 20, 2009 | flag

left a message on a Tuesday and by Thursday no return call. Called backed and said not excepting new patients. My reply was that they could have at least called to tell me that. Rude

Submitted Feb. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ruml always the best. Wish she was not just a specialist. I want her to be my primary care doctor. She knows all about me because she takes her time with my chart. We need more Doctors like Dr. Ruml

Submitted Aug. 15, 2008 | flag

The best doctor I have ever been to! She sits down and talks with me at every appointment. She never rushes me, and yet stays on time with her appointments. The office is run very well!

Submitted July 14, 2008 | flag

Dr. Ruml is one in a million. She is calm, she is smart, she takes time for her patients. We LOVE her and highly recommend her as an endrocrinologist.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2007 | flag

Dr. Ruml is the most caring and helpful doctor I have ever met. She is not only extremely knowledgeable about endocrinology but, just about anything you ask her about. The best doctor out there!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2007 | flag

I can't say enough good things about her. She listens & listens some more' doesn't pooh pooh anything. Genuinely concerned about the patient. If you have a choice go with her - you won't be disappointed.

Submitted March 15, 2007 | flag

I have to say she is a great Doctor. Very friendly and will listen to whatever you have to say. Fantastic Doctor. Great Bedside Manner. Highly Recommend!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2007 | flag