Rate Dr. SCOTT Freeman

Dr. SCOTT Freeman's Ratings

Also have BC/BS which fills the gap in Medicare. Just had my 48th skin cancer surgery (MOHS)this week and I've had literally thousands of pre- cancers frozen off. I was hooked on my 1st visit with Dr. Freeman. I had a biopsy report and referral from my regular Dr., but couldn't get an appt. with another MOHS surgeon for 6 weeks and then it was for a consultation only. Of all things, my dentist told me about Dr. Scott Freeman! Not only did I get an appointment immediately, surgery was scheduled for that appt., based on the biopsy report. Dr. Freeman is the absolute greatest! Not only is he a MOHS surgery magician, he's just a great guy who truly cares about his patients. I've been seeing him at least every three months for several years and I never have to wait a long time for an appt. or in the waiting room. Dr. Freeman is fabulous, fast, thorough, truly almost painless, and very personable. His entire staff is terrific!p.s. He gives great injections and he's fun! He's my MOHS hero!

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

He DID NOT use gloves. I had a boil, he opened up. Only in the room a few minutes, I was bleeding bad and he still left the room. The staff had NO gloves on. I feel like he is only a Dr. for the money!! I say if you want a good Dr. Don't go here.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Very good experience for Moh's surgery I had on my nose and hand. I highly recommend Dr. Freeman.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Freeman is the second doctor I have seen for Mohs surgery. I suppose that since I had had the surgery before, Dr. Freeman did not offer an explanation of the surgery to me. He does not use stitches after the Mohs surgery and my surgical site was 6 months healing, much longer than I had experienced with the other surgeon who did use stitches. The office staff is quite young and unseasoned, especially the front office. I find the receptionist unprofessional. The reception area is nice, with a television and snacks, something new for the Mobile area. Getting an appointment with Dr. Freeman is quick, often less than a week. I also like the fact that Dr. Freeman is a dermatologist and a surgeon, hence elminiating the need for a visit and referral from another dermatologist. The staff is very slow, almost nonresponsive, in reporting to the patient the results of a biopsy. I have had to call the office on two occasions for my results after waiting a week.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2012 | flag

great doctor. no pain, very quick and with great results. thanks for everyting.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

The finest medical experience I have ever had. Extremely friendly and personable staff and exceedingly experienced, knowledgeable and kind physician. Dr. Scott Freeman discussed and detailed every aspect of the surgical procedure and presented the information in a way that a layman could understand and relate to. I have informed at least 20 of my friends as to my very positive experience and have encouraged all of them to contact his office with any and all dermatology questions and concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Scott and his staff.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag