Rate Dr. Shahab U. Khan

Dr. Shahab U. Khan's Ratings

Dr Khan is a very caring and good doctor. He is extremely busy, but when you need answers he takes the time. He goes beyond just his specialty, he will research other doctors and procedures. If you have a problem that isn't his specialty, he makes sure you get a doctor. My husband and I both go to him and couldn't be more pleased, He does think of his patients and on one occasion when he was going to be out of the country, he stayed until the wee hours to make sure and see all of them before he left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

We camceled my husbands upcoming open heart surgery with dr. Kahn, his staff VERY RUDE. I am out of town and requested a meeting with this doctor before the day of my husbands surgery...was told not,possible. His staff VERY UNCARING, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. WE FIRED HIM THEN THE STAFF TURNED AROUND AND SAID YOUR WIFE SWORE AT THE STAFF....NOT TRUE...According to the staff the doctor is not obigated to talk to any family prior to surgery...EXCUSE ME? Since this comment by the staff I wouldnt let him operate on my dead dog now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

Dr. Khan has placed 2 stints in me at two separate times and they both went well. He is VERY knowledgeable and has a good sense of humor when you spark it, meaning he is very professional. He does not believe in cutting unless it is the only option, he is very opposed to smoking which is expected and will continue to stay on you case about stopping. GREAT DOCTOR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][80935].votes_count ]]