Rate Dr. Howard Schanker

Dr. Howard Schanker's Ratings

Dr. Howard Schanker is truly an amazing physician. He cares about his patients and takes the time! Excellent diagnostician! He was able to finally diagnosis my food allergy!

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

Great Doctor!!! ;) Dr. Schanker really takes the time to diagnose the problem!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

Allergy Medical Clinic is a phenomenal medical group! Over the years, they have helped me so much from my sinus infections to my allergies. Dr. Rita Kachru, Dr. Howard Schanker, and Dr. Jon Corren are very knowledgeable and have the patient's best interest at heart.

Submitted July 18, 2010 | flag

Don't expect to see this doctor, ever, after the initial visit or two. He runs an insurance mill, and you get shots by the nurses. And don't dare question added charges - they refuse to explain their bills and refuse to give treatment if you demand an explanation.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2009 | flag

I have being going to Dr. Schanker for about 20 years. He is an excellent physician and is extremely personable and professional. He always makes AMPLE time to talk to me and explain the diagnosis and treatment plan in detail. Whenever I have to see him he always has a genuine interest in my well being and is very conservative--i.e. he disagreed with another MD who wanted to do sinus surgery on me and warned me about some serious issues/side effects that could develop if I had the surgery......I'm glad I listened to Dr. Schanker. I've always seen him be extremely kind and caring to his patients and staff. I highly recommend Dr. Schanker. Also, all of the doctors in Allergy Medical Clinic are top notch!

Submitted July 17, 2009 | flag