Rate Dr. Regina L. Rosenthal

Dr. Regina L. Rosenthal's Ratings

I recently had a mommy makeover from Dr. Rosenthal ( third procedure with her), and I am so really happy with the result and very relieved that I chose her as my surgeon. My first two procedures with Dr. Rosenthal were fairly minor but it made my decision a lot easier when I felt I was ready to take that step. She spent a good 45 minutes with me during my consultation, finally, I decided to do the breast lift with lollypop incision, implants and tummy tuck with a little lipo. I had a C Section previously and this wasn't any worse than that. I was tempted to work out after a few weeks but Dr. Rosenthal stressed not pushing it too soon. She did some markings before the surgery to make sure my bathing suit would cover the scar. This is one of the best things I've ever done for myself

Submitted March 6, 2011 | flag

I can honestly say that Dr.Rosenthal is by far the best plastic surgeon i have ever meet. Her work is phenomenal. I had some Juvederm injectable filler on my lips and I absolutely LOVE it! My lips have more volume and the best part is that it looks natural. I can definitely see myself doing some more procedures with Dr. Rosenthal.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

I have had a few procedures by Dr. Rosenthal and I can tell you that she is the very BEST plastic surgeon! She is extreamly professional, kind, and her work is amazing!I have referred my family and friends to Dr. Rosenthal and they are so happy with the surgical outcome.If you are looking for excellent results go see Dr. Rosenthal, you will be impressed with her before and after photo's and her professionalism!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag

I really think that Dr.Rosenthal is the best cosmetic surgeon around. She worked well with me on my first procedure, and then when I decided to go with the second, I automatically chose her, based on her professionalism, her perfectionism and her personal character. I can highly recommend her. Additionally her office staff is friendly and warmhearted.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2008 | flag

I have not had any procedures perfomred by Dr. Rosenthal personally but I have seen her work. I use to work for Dr. Rosenthal several years ago and seen many procedures performed by Dr. Rosenthal. If I were to have any procedure performed I can tell you that Dr. Rosenthal is the only plastic surgeon I would trust. She cares about her patients, she has an excellent staff and she performs beautiful work. I have complete trust in Dr. Rosenthal and would recommend her to my family and friends. She takes pride in her work and I am proud to have worked for such a fine doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenthal if you are considering plastic surgery because she cares about her patients, does an excellent job, and has high standards. Excellent doctor!!!! Highly recommended!!!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2008 | flag

Dr. Rosenthal did a minor surgery for me about 8 years ago. She had to perform the surgery TWICE because she really messed up the first time. She was never able to correct her first mistake completely and left me extremely unhappy! She was not able to fix her first mistake. She also said my stitches will self dissolve in a few months, it's been over 8 years and I still can see them visibly! I have phoned her office numerous times, Dr. Rosenthal never called me back. When I tried to schedule an appointment to see her about it, she told her staff to charge me $75.00 just to look at her own mistakes she made. What a money hungry piece of work this doctor is. Dr. Rothental, it's called "morals"! I know this word does not exist in law schools, I thought for sure it would in medical schools. Something that can definitely be a fine addition to your business!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2008 | flag