Rate Dr. Preston S. Pollock

Dr. Preston S. Pollock's Ratings

Dr Pollock was my Dr. from the 1990's until he retired 3 year ago. He took time with me and always listened to my complaints. He diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia. He worked at Minor & James. He then gave me three names to choose from and I picked Dr. Ta. because I am a pain patient things have now become critical. I am sorry that Dr Pollock is not working with us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr Pollock is wonderful! he saved me when all hope was lost with ever feeling better. He's smart, caring, understanding and treats his patient's with dignaty and humanity. When all the other drs I've seen gave up on me he swooped in and gave me my life back. He is an angel!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][693840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2009

Actually listens to the patient and uses their imput. He spends a great deal more time with the patient than is normal. Actually tells you what is going on. Reads you the referral Drs report, discusses test and lab results with you, keeps you informed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][693839].votes_count ]]