You may also like

Rate Dr. Jasbir Dhawan

Dr. Jasbir Dhawan's Ratings

She and her nurse are Very rude. She is unavailable after hours in case of emergencies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever dealt with, bar NONE. She charged me when I requested my health records when I decided to see another doctor. Her bedside manner is horrid. She barely even looked up at me when she was just checking off all the questions and writing on her device. She also told me that I wouldn't be able to have any more kids after my radioactive iodine treatment, without any emotion or preparation, and then just walked out when I broke down in tears. Apparently her husband runs the office and he is just a straight up a-hole. Fortunately, I DID have another kid, but Jasbir will never see her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Rude to patients and nurses ! I was in a room waiting for her then I hear her yell at one of her nurses because she didnt know how to pull up something on the computer. Poor girl is the first time I see her there I don't think she's been there for long. Shouldn't be rude to your employees! So unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Run a fast as you can... very unprofessional. Dresses inappropriately. Long wait for just a few minutes of consulting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

She has the knowledge but lacks follow through. Her staff is incompetent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

The medical assistant did not understand the name of the procedures . Doctor was very rude with assistants, in front of the patient. She was quite impatient while listening to me and continuously interrupting my talk, while giving completely unrelated instructions to her assistants. I am not sure, if she heard me at all. the only time I was convinced was when she gave me a diagnosis. She said my lab results will be send to me via patient portal. I never got a call or patient portal till I contacted the office to speak to the doctor. I particularly asked to speak to the doctor, but never got a call from her. Assistants and office staff called and were giving lame excuses for not informing about the results. Very unhappy with the whole experience. Will not recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Absolutely the most unprofessionalism I have ever encountered. And her husband the office manager needs to be trained in billing. She could not diagnose head cold, very dangerous to see a Dr. Who cant treat patients with visible symptoms. Dangerous, playing with peoples lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor to anyone in every aspect.
Doctor Dhawan never goes an "extra mile" to reach to her patients. Never calls back when it needed.
The appointments are setup in such a way that you see the doctor on the same day of the blood work and really nothing to discuss during the appointment. However when the results from the blood work come back, the doctor only places a message on the portal for the patient to reach - no follow-ups, no additional phone calls, nothing. You have questions? – then this is your problem now to get hold of the doctor … and "good luck" on that. : )
I had to setup an additional appointment, literally back to back, to see her again, and to discuss my results.
For working mom, to ask extra time off work - is not as easy as for someone who is at home.
Besides, I had to pay for the additional appointment, which could have been avoided, if she would at least pretended that she cares about her patients, and not only the money.
Even this is possible … doctor does not suggest to a patient to have the blood work done maybe a week ahead of the scheduled appointment, so that patient and the doctor could actually discuss in person the results.
If you run-out of medications and need the doctor to send a refill, - you cannot get hold of the doctor or anyone in the office - at this time you can only talk to the answering machine.
Dr. Jasbir Dhawan is always late in the morning! This is irritating – as a patient, you come a few minutes earlier than your scheduled time, then you sit and wait for another 30 minutes until she shows up, rushing through.
The front desk is extremely unprofessional. High employee turnover. Every time I visit the office, every time new people (teenage girls) on the front desk. Personnel at the front desk has no idea what customer service attitude is, they make mistakes all the time. They cannot handle the simple "walk-in" blood work appointments, and people are just sitting there for very long time without knowing who came first, who should go next, "smart" and "connected" once could easily cut in front of you, etc.
Recently the office moved to a new location, and the doctor could not properly notify her patients about the relocation of the office.
Looks like doctor’s husband is some computer man, who runs around in the office and tries to help the front desk girls to get their ducks in order, setting up printers, monitors, running wires, etc.
Speaking about the IT side of the doctor’s office - extremely inconvenient and poor communication through the portal - now you have to remember another set of user id and password.
The entire environment is a huge mess, organizational wise, but most important is the doctor – WORST in the health industry that I have ever seen. Just AWFUL!
I do not recommend Dr. Jasbir Dhawan to anyone. There are many others in the same area with much more knowledge and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

She gave me a prescription for apidra and lantus and she gave me samples before I got the prescriptions filled. When I finally go to get the prescriptions the insurance company needed approval to fill it. So the pharmacist faxed the form on Tuesday. Wednesday I went back to get the prescription and they told me they never got the approval from dr. Dhawan. So they resent the form and i called my insurance company and they faxed the form too. I had called the doctors office on Wednesday also and one of the ladies told me that it would be taken care of. Thursday I called everybody again and still nothing and I was still told it would be taken care of. They told me they got the form on Thursday and it is friday now and they still never sent the approval. I called them and they said they would take care of it. I was upset because my blood sugar has been 270 to 350 all day I called again a few hours later and was very very upset because Dr. Dhawan does not seem to care about my life. Now they decide to tell me that it will be $15 for the approval. It has taken 3 to 4 days for them to tell me that it will be $15. I would have been alright with paying but I have been waiting 4 days and then they finally tell me. I will find a different doctor that actually cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

My experienece has been hit or miss, her staff turns often and are so so. She feels rushed all the time, but I do think she cares about my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709883].votes_count ]]