Rate Dr. Nasim Mahmoudi

Dr. Nasim Mahmoudi's Ratings

I was treated for heart failure and kidney disease by Dr Mahmoudi then followed in office, very greatful for care i received

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

I was in hospital for heart failure under the care of dr. Mahmoudi and team of Residents, Irecieved great care, clear discussions, undrestand my condition much better now.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mahmoudi diagnosed and treated me for infective endocarditis in hospital through outpatient Antibiotic and later followup in offic. She is thorough, detailed and punctual, I recommend her to any patient.

Submitted July 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mahmoudi missed a serious heart defect. She appears to know what she is doing but does she really? I would't put my trust in her at all.

Submitted July 14, 2013 | flag

If it wasn't for Dr. Nasim Mahmoudi I wouldn't be alive today. Minutes within discovering I had a possible blockage in my heart Dr. Mahmoudi admitted me to LGH. I received robotic heart bypass surgery and have fully recovered. During post surgery I received the very finest medical attention & care one could ever expect to receive. I have complete confidence in Dr. Mahmoudi and find her to be one of the most knowledgeable, thorough and intelligent of doctors that I know today. I recently advised her that my family MD found I had an over active thyroid. Dr. Mahmoudi took immediate action to reduce the symptoms, conducted and prescribed the necessary tests in order to correct the problem. She has passion, commitment and a extremely loyal physician. I have absolutely no hesitation in trusting Dr. Mahmoudi with my life, my families, friend(s), as I know we would get the best treatment in the world. That is why Canada is one of the finest places in the world to get medical attention.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

I was treated for pneumonia at LGH by Dr Mahmoudi last month, very knowledgeable and helpful, also nice and personable. MSP coverage

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Mahmoudi to be condescending and dismissive. Not only did she not tell me the truth about test results but she did not listen to find out what was really going on with me medically and when I finally started questioning her, she shuffled me back to my own general practitioner without a resolution to my problem. I would never go back to see her again.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mahmoudi is simply the best.She is the best Dr. I have come across in my long life.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

She is friendly and approachable but very focused on the medical issues involved. She listened and understood patient's story and readily engaged in discussion about the significance of each element. Also took time to assist our successful search for a new family doctor after the retirement of our long time GP. Two thumbs up on Dr. Mahmoudi.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag