Rate Dr. Ashkan Hafezi

Dr. Ashkan Hafezi's Ratings

I was totally scared to get a root canal done, however, after seeing Dr. Hafezi, the experience couldn't have been any better. Beautiful office, friendly receptionist. Doctor totally made me feel comfortable, went over a few scenarios of how to fix the tooth and resolved my problem, he stayed later for me which was also very appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

After several weeks of painful nights I finally found some relief with Dr. Hafezi's proper diagnosis and treatment. He is very patient and knowledgeable. He explained everything to me in details, gave me all the options and let me decide on my own with no pressure. Great staff, very helpful and caring. Painless dental treatment and no pain since then.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I saw Dr. Hafezi on an emergency basis about a month ago after waking up in the middle of the night with toothache on the left side of my face and jaw the night before. I could not pinpoint the source of pain and neither could my dentist the next morning. She referred me to Dr. Hafezi who fit me in his busy schedule in the late evening. He took his time during the exam to carefully test every tooth and finally determined the source of pain. I was very impressed as he could have just rushed through this emergency visit. Him and his staff stayed late to finish the work and my root canal was done that same night. I was a little sore after the visit as to be expected by my pain went away completely and I could sleep through the night once more. He took care of me as an emergency and I was very impressed with his work. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a root canal done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I came in with severe pain, and although he seems like a decent root canal dentist, Dr. Hafezi came off as very arrogant to me. I also heard him saying negative comments about another patient to his assistant, which made me think he isn't that nice of a person.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2207386].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 23, 2014

Was nervous about the procedure, but the staff and Dr. Hafezi put me at ease right away. Efficient, pleasant and knowledgeable. Great view. A+.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I am a practicing general Dentist and I do hundreds of root canal treatments every year but, when I get a really difficult case i won't hesitate to refer them to Ashkan Hafezi. When i needed two molar root canal treatments of my own - i naturally went to see Dr. Hafezi - I believe he's the best at what he does -that why i go to see him and that's why i refer my patients to him as well. Awesome guy. great chairside manner. PAINLESS, and the results for both root canal treatments were textbook: dense homgeneous fills, competent apical seals and small schilders puffs - beautiful technique! In the 3 years since my treatment was performed by Dr Hafezi, I have had ZERO pain in these teeth. Thanx Ash! Dr. Andrew Willoughby, DMD, LVIF, FICCMO, FICOI.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr. Hafezi and his staff we're great! Wen't in for a root canal and was pretty nervous but the team put me at ease and made it a breeze! No pain during the procedure and having no pain the day after :) They even followed up the next day to make sure everything was going good. Highly recommended doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

dr hafezi is so wonderful. he stayed very late to see me when i needed an emergency root canal and did't let me wait in pain. my regular dentist later told me that he did an amazing job treating my tooth. i felt no pain during the procedure or after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

I was quite anxious when I booked for a root canal but it turned out to be an excellent experience. The office and staff are welcoming and pleasant. Dr. Hafezi explained the procedure at the beginning and gave me time to relax. I had no pain during the treatment. He has light hands and great personality. They followed up to make sure I was OK after the treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2012

Pleasant, friendly and professional staff. Dr. Hafezi is excellent, made me feel at ease and comfortable. Dr. Hafezi explained the procedure and Dr. hafezi and staff actually followed-up after surgery to see how I was feeling. The root canal was a success and I have had no pain or problems after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81039].votes_count ]]