Dr. Johan Kritzinger

Rate Dr. Johan Kritzinger

Dr. Johan Kritzinger's Ratings

Very down to earth, as well as very knowledgeable. Definitely a preferred doctor in my opinion!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

I've had Dr. Kritzinger two times in the ER. I find him to be a quiet man but kind and very knowledgeable and thorough. He made me feel like a human being and not a piece of meat like often happens in the hospital these days especially in the ER. I felt cared about and well taken care of under his care. I would love to have him as my family doctor were that possible.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Very VERY knowledgeable Doctor. My fiance was seen by him and was very sick and he jumped right to the challenged and really helped him. There are only a few good ER docs in red deer and this one is quite amazing.

Submitted April 15, 2012 | flag

Dr K has treated me on several occasions at the ER- and he was the first to diagnose a difficult sickness as full body migraines (which 3 other doctors missed) caused by a chronic sinus condition. Thanks to him, I am getting better and on the path to living a better life. Thank you.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

This is one of the best doctors I have came accross in my life. He is a good rep for the South African doctors in Canada. He is very kind, and listens carefully to everything that you are saying, and it didn't take long for him to find out exactly what was wrong and the best way to fix it. Very knowledgeable and professional. Very good experience!!

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag