You may also like

Rate Dr. Grace Brinkman

Dr. Grace Brinkman's Ratings

Grace is a lovely midwife. I received fantastic care during my pregnancy but she lacked some tact in postpartum care to be completely honest. She would say she was coming to weigh the baby and then not show up, or call at the last minute instead (not for legitimate reasons like other births). Shamed me for bed sharing in my own home. A few offputting comments in the end for sure. She knows her stuff and means well, but could be more compassionate after long grueling hours new mums endure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

As a first time mom, I had Grace deliver my baby. Because of her years of knowledge and experience , it's hard to find any better in Vancouver. I would highly recommend Grace, and if I have another, I would want her to deliver my next baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Grace and the Commercial Drive Team cared for me during my first pregnancy. Grace always made me feel safe and secure. She answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. She referred me for extra tests when there was any question of my or the baby's health. The at home care afterwards was unbelievable. If you have the choice go with a mifwife and this one is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][81325].votes_count ]]