Rate Dr. Meagan O'Brien

Dr. Meagan O'Brien's Ratings

She is amazing delivered both of my kids and did a tubal ligation. She was so caring and wouldnt have wanted any one else!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag

Great doctor... she's very kind, patient and willing to take her time answering your questions. I will say that I question how organized her receptionist is. On more than one occasion my appointment was booked for a specific time and I've gone in and she's stated it was a different day or time (and I'm not one to be disorganized), or referral information wasn't all sent to the referring doctor. Very nice lady but could possibly use a few tips on being better organized. Upon closing, her nurse Lisa is an absolute sweetheart!

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

I was so impressed with Dr. O'Brien. She is so young, upbeat and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her for any woman who is having issues..

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

Dr.M O'Brien is the only doctor within St.Thomas that actually had an answer for my constant pains. She is amazing!!

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

I was scheduled to have a partial hysterectomy May 7th, 2012, but due to circumstances beyond the doctors control it was cancelled. I was told that another surgery date would be rescheduled, and about an hour after I returned home from the hosp, the doctors secretary called to apologize about the cancellation. Knowing that I have been in considerable pain since Sept, 2011, I asked to have another referral to have the surgery done. The secretary said she would talk to the doctor and see what she could do. A few minutes later, Dr.M. O'Brien called me to apologize and said she knew that I was upset about the cancellation as I had waited so long, she said she would see what she could do and within minutes, I was called again by the doctor, personally and was asked to come to the hosp and she would perform the surgery at 3pm. This doctor and her husband went beyond the call of duty to make sure my surgery went through. All doctors should follow her values and concerns. You are awesome!

Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr O'Brien came as a referral from my family doctor. She was knowledgeable and I super appreciated that she took the time to not only explain the procedure in detail but also to answer other questions that I had. She also visited with me before and after my procedure - I found her to be very approachable. I would highly recommend her to any woman looking for an obgyn in the St Thomas area!

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. O'Brien took great care of me during my hysterectomy surgery. I'm so happy she is in St. Thomas. She was very knowledgeable,caring and really made me feel safe.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr Obrien delivered my baby girl and did the most amazing job! I was nervous to have her because she was new, but she made sure to make me very comfortable. Despite complications with my daughters collar bone breaking on the way out it is something that could not be helped. She talked me out of getting forceips when I had been pushing for two hours. She had the best bedside manner I have ever seen in a doctor. If i have any more children she will be the one I go to. I loved her! The staff at st thomas hospital also were amazing. Dr Obrien came to visit us after we had our baby and was just a blessing to have around. She is an amazing addition to the st thomas team :)

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Our son was the first baby she delivered in Ontario.She was very pleasant and helpful. She calmed my fears before my c-section and did an amazing job during the surgery. She has excellent bedside manner. I would see her again in the future if I needed an OBGYN.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag