You may also like

Rate Dr. Meagan O'Brien

Dr. Meagan O'Brien's Ratings

I had bp, height & weight taken. Put in a room, told to strip from waste down, use paper cover and she'd be in shortly. Sat that way for over an hour only to talk to assistant, very uncomfortable. She seemed awkward, embarrassed and uncaring while asking questions. Dr. O'Brien however was very helpful and thorough. Please, don't leave patients waiting in room for so long half dressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I can not say enough good things about her!!!! I felt so comfortable around her and she listened to me. Would totally recommend her and wish she was around when I had my other two babies!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr O'Brien cared for my wife during our pregnancy for our fourth child. She was hands down the best OBGYN we'd had. She also delivered our fourth child. It was a long and complicated delivery and she handled it better than anyone could have. She's an amazing doctor and we highly recommend her for ANY medical care you're in need of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I saw Dr. O'Brien for a cervical biopsy after my family doctor had some concerns. She was on time, very sweet and personable, and as gentle as she could be for the procedure. She was very reassuring and gave me some good advice. I would highly recommend Dr. O'Brien.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. O'Brien was the first doctor I found in 10 years who did a bunch of tests to find out what was wrong with me, instead of just prescribing something. She was the only one who was able to help me.... I would definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

I just had a hysterectomy done and Dr. O'Brien did the surgery and she explained that it went very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Amazing Doctor! I was so impressed with her demeanor and her helpfulness. I felt safe and in good hands with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

She is amazing delivered both of my kids and did a tubal ligation. She was so caring and wouldnt have wanted any one else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Great doctor... she's very kind, patient and willing to take her time answering your questions. I will say that I question how organized her receptionist is. On more than one occasion my appointment was booked for a specific time and I've gone in and she's stated it was a different day or time (and I'm not one to be disorganized), or referral information wasn't all sent to the referring doctor. Very nice lady but could possibly use a few tips on being better organized. Upon closing, her nurse Lisa is an absolute sweetheart!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][151920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I was so impressed with Dr. O'Brien. She is so young, upbeat and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her for any woman who is having issues..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][151919].votes_count ]]