Rate Dr. Meagan O'Brien

Dr. Meagan O'Brien's Ratings

Dr. O'Brien was the first doctor I found in 10 years who did a bunch of tests to find out what was wrong with me, instead of just prescribing something. She was the only one who was able to help me.... I would definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

shes hot and smart, i wish i had a vag so she could check it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I just had a hysterectomy done and Dr. O'Brien did the surgery and she explained that it went very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Amazing Doctor! I was so impressed with her demeanor and her helpfulness. I felt safe and in good hands with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

She is amazing delivered both of my kids and did a tubal ligation. She was so caring and wouldnt have wanted any one else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Great doctor... she's very kind, patient and willing to take her time answering your questions. I will say that I question how organized her receptionist is. On more than one occasion my appointment was booked for a specific time and I've gone in and she's stated it was a different day or time (and I'm not one to be disorganized), or referral information wasn't all sent to the referring doctor. Very nice lady but could possibly use a few tips on being better organized. Upon closing, her nurse Lisa is an absolute sweetheart!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I was so impressed with Dr. O'Brien. She is so young, upbeat and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her for any woman who is having issues..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr.M O'Brien is the only doctor within St.Thomas that actually had an answer for my constant pains. She is amazing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I was scheduled to have a partial hysterectomy May 7th, 2012, but due to circumstances beyond the doctors control it was cancelled. I was told that another surgery date would be rescheduled, and about an hour after I returned home from the hosp, the doctors secretary called to apologize about the cancellation. Knowing that I have been in considerable pain since Sept, 2011, I asked to have another referral to have the surgery done. The secretary said she would talk to the doctor and see what she could do. A few minutes later, Dr.M. O'Brien called me to apologize and said she knew that I was upset about the cancellation as I had waited so long, she said she would see what she could do and within minutes, I was called again by the doctor, personally and was asked to come to the hosp and she would perform the surgery at 3pm. This doctor and her husband went beyond the call of duty to make sure my surgery went through. All doctors should follow her values and concerns. You are awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151917].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 13, 2012

Dr O'Brien came as a referral from my family doctor. She was knowledgeable and I super appreciated that she took the time to not only explain the procedure in detail but also to answer other questions that I had. She also visited with me before and after my procedure - I found her to be very approachable. I would highly recommend her to any woman looking for an obgyn in the St Thomas area!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151916].votes_count ]]