Rate Dr. Donald Glasgow

Dr. Donald Glasgow's Ratings

I had a horrible experience at the royal alex after having my leg crushed... dr Glasgow was one of the lone bright spots in the prolonged stay; although I only dealt with him and his staff briefly before the surgery. I left the hospital depressed, in pain and with a negative attitude towards the health care system. two weeks after the surgery I had my follow up (I'll still be in the cast for several months yet) the first of what will likely be several... they were fantastic!!! so caring and compassionate, they were timely and informed... and dr Glasgow was the best! restored my faith in a portion of the system

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

An amazing doctor! He repaired my broken ankle and was genuinely concerned when I commented about constant pain almost 2 years later. He just removed all the hardware and I have no doubt it that if things don't improve he will continue to provide me with more options until it's right. His bedside manner is impeccable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Excellent surgeon/doctor with great bedside manners, patience, listening skills, explains diagnosis and procedure required very well, respectful, and gives ample time to ask questions and answers to our satisfaction. A Surgeon I would highly recommend to anyone needing an ortho. Best Wishes Dr. D. Glasgow !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Glasgow operated on my knee to repair a torn meniscus. My overall experience from the first assessment at his office to the post-surgery update at the hospital was very positive. He proved to be very knowledgeable, personable and helpful; he always made the time to explain matters during various stages of the process. I would strongly recommend Dr. Glasgow to any patient looking for an orthopaedic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][152162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I appreciate the fact that Dr. Glasgow repaired my knee leaving me with full use. The follow up was reassuring that things were healing on schedule and I would be able to walk soon. Being treated with dignity and respect is always a plus and Dr. Glasgow certainly displayed that ability. He is certainly one of the best and restores ones confidence in the medical field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][152161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Dr Glascow is an excellent surgeon! Continuously demonstrated top notch knowledge and has a great bedside manner! Dr. Glascows' number one priority was to ensure the best outcome for the patient! I will be forever grateful that my son was blessed to have Dr. Glascow as a surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][152160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

I am vey impressed. The only reason I rated 3 on timeliness is because they had just moved and I was there for 3 hours. My following appointment was most punctual. He is indeed a personable Dr.; polite, kind, and interested in the patients' recovery, including issues not directly related to the injury (I am a smoker, and, without asking me if I am, told me I will heal much quicker, as well as have stronger bones when I quit). There are sadly few Dr.s of his calibre, personality and care wise. Fortunately for me, I did not require surgery on broken clavicle, but if I had I would not have any concern in his hands. Kudos, Dr. Glasgow! Anyone requiring your services can do so with piece of mind, in my opinion. I may need to break something else, just to go back! (joking, of course).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][152159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

I would trust him with any thing,easy totalk to and explains every thing he is going to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][152158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

I agree with previous review - Dr. Glasgow is "Dr. McDreamy". He also has the personality to match. He is kind, knowledgeable, and explains everything so that you know exactly what is going to happen. He is truly interested in, and cares about his patients. He replaced my left hip and gave me a brand new start.If you can choose your own surgeon......ask for Dr. Glasgow! I cannot find the words to thank Dr. Glasgow for all he has done. I consider myself blessed to have been placed in his care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][152157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

Doesn't hurt that he's drop dead gorgeous! He has a wonderful approach, is very knowledgeable, great surgeon and fantastic personality.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][152156].votes_count ]]