Dr. Donald Glasgow

5 1 4.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Donald Glasgow

Dr. Donald Glasgow's Ratings

My wife Mrs. Bhachu had a knee replacement done in February 2015 by Dr. Glasgow. I was amazed at his impeccable manners and smiling personality. He exudes a positive energy to those around him and his knowledge of his profession is extensive. His eye contact makes a person relaxed and forget his pain related anxiety. My wife feels the knee surgery will be 100% successful and that reflects her confidence in his abilities. Our good wishes and prayers for his successful career will be foremost in our minds and hearts.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2837557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I was in a serious multi vehicle accident that left me with a Sever Pelvic Fracture and Fractured Tibula Fibula. Dr. D. Glasgow and his team are PHENOMENAL. He and his team explained the procedures that where going to be done along the way leaving me very well informed and prepared. Also my mom has nicked named him Dr. Delicious😉!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Amazing beside manner. Looks you right in the eye when he explains the procedure he will do. He is a caring man who doesn't have any proud airs about him when he talks to you. My husband can walk again and has no pain from his quadriceps tendon complete rupture. I would not hesitate to refer this soft spoken gentleman to anyone. Truly a wonderful surgeon and person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Absolutely a wonderful surgeon. Great bed side manner and looks you in the eyes and listens to you. He is Completly there and with you your whole journey and never rushes you. I suffered complicated foot fractures and it's been a long road. I had an infection and called his office and he called me on the phone after hours to ensure I was ok and doing the right things until I could see him a couple days later . I highly recommend him to anyone, he isn't your average doctor ... He is a remarkable doctor . He's also very very easy on the eyes :) definetly Dr. mcdreamy haha

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2598080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I had a horrible experience at the royal alex after having my leg crushed... dr Glasgow was one of the lone bright spots in the prolonged stay; although I only dealt with him and his staff briefly before the surgery. I left the hospital depressed, in pain and with a negative attitude towards the health care system. two weeks after the surgery I had my follow up (I'll still be in the cast for several months yet) the first of what will likely be several... they were fantastic!!! so caring and compassionate, they were timely and informed... and dr Glasgow was the best! restored my faith in a portion of the system

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2555465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

An amazing doctor! He repaired my broken ankle and was genuinely concerned when I commented about constant pain almost 2 years later. He just removed all the hardware and I have no doubt it that if things don't improve he will continue to provide me with more options until it's right. His bedside manner is impeccable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2540491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Excellent surgeon/doctor with great bedside manners, patience, listening skills, explains diagnosis and procedure required very well, respectful, and gives ample time to ask questions and answers to our satisfaction. A Surgeon I would highly recommend to anyone needing an ortho. Best Wishes Dr. D. Glasgow !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2207429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Glasgow operated on my knee to repair a torn meniscus. My overall experience from the first assessment at his office to the post-surgery update at the hospital was very positive. He proved to be very knowledgeable, personable and helpful; he always made the time to explain matters during various stages of the process. I would strongly recommend Dr. Glasgow to any patient looking for an orthopaedic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][152162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I appreciate the fact that Dr. Glasgow repaired my knee leaving me with full use. The follow up was reassuring that things were healing on schedule and I would be able to walk soon. Being treated with dignity and respect is always a plus and Dr. Glasgow certainly displayed that ability. He is certainly one of the best and restores ones confidence in the medical field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][152161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Dr Glascow is an excellent surgeon! Continuously demonstrated top notch knowledge and has a great bedside manner! Dr. Glascows' number one priority was to ensure the best outcome for the patient! I will be forever grateful that my son was blessed to have Dr. Glascow as a surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][152160].votes_count ]]