Rate Dr. Carlo Panaro

Dr. Carlo Panaro's Ratings

Very busy doctor, but then again he is one of two Drs in Alberta that specialize in hips. I had to wait but thats ok, he was worth it. We are lucky to have him in Edmonton.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

After waiting 45 mimutes I felt like I was rushed in & out. He was very disinterested & made me feel like I was inconveniencing him. Because of this I am very stressed about the surgery. I can only pray everything goes well.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

I had a very bad fall, crushed my heal and broke my wrist and had some tendon damage in my foot, Dr. Panaro did surgery placing 8 screws and a plate to reconstruct it all. Very grateful for good Dr’s like Panero, he also has a great team. Waiting times are sometimes extended at check up appointments, that’s because he has to deal with many patients. If you have any questions for him make sure they are short and to the point he is a busy man. After almost 4 months I'm very happy to finally be walking again. After researching my procedure and having gone through it all I know, Dr. Panaro did a great job. Knowing i had a great Dr. made my bad injury experience more bearable.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Panaro reattatched my hamstring after I suffered a complete tear last year due to a bad fall. It was not easy to find a Dr. Who would perform this surgery and especially on someone my age and physical condition. He was professional, honest and I am forever greatful for the use of my leg once again, I could not imagine going through life without surgery. His bedside manner was excellent, he was very patient to answer all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend this gifted Dr. , without him, I would not be able to continue to work the career I love and would be in great pain.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

If you need an orthopedic specialist then Dr. Panaro's the guy you hope you'll get. He's smart, friendly, knowledgeable and takes the time to answer your questions. Due to a misdiagnosis at a medi-centre I missed the window for surgery on my fully ruptured Achilles. Dr. Panaro has gone the conservative healing route for my recovery and he is so fantastic and reassuring. This isn't my first time dealing with specialists so I know this guy is amazing. His staff are terrific as well. We are so lucky to have him in Edmonton.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Had hip replacement surgery almost a year ago and have never felt better. Dr. Panaro is an excellent surgeon but takes awhile to get in, blame that hospital boards.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Carlo Panaro performed my surgery on February 14 2011. I have only good things to say about this Dr. It has been two years and five months and I am so happy to be able to walk at 90 percent of my pre surgery ability. I am hoping Dr. Panaro would read this. I am very grateful and thankful that he was present at the Misericordia hospital the day I injured my leg. Thank you Dr. Panaro. Perhaps you will remember who I am.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Panaro is an absolutely wonderful surgeon - I am glad he did the surgery on my wrist. He is very kind,has a great bedside manner and a wonderful smile!

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Dr Panaro did my emergency humerus surgery last Saturday. He was amazing. I had a fair amount of fear as my initial break had complicated 10 days after the original trauma. But it felt completely secure immediately following. I am so grateful for his expertise

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Dr Panaro is an excellent surgeon. He is very friendly and cute too. He helped my hip and I am much better off since.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag