You may also like

Rate Dr. Safeena Kherani

Dr. Safeena Kherani's Ratings

Dr. Kherani is simply wonderful! I am so happy to be under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

There is no better doctor. She has treated my son for adenoids, tonsils, and tubes in ears. We didn't even know there was a problem, until she called us in and asked about our son. She took the time and never made us feel rushed. She explained all the options, patiently, and with full care. Say what you want about the medical system, doctors like Dr. Kherani make me feel glad we have her in our community. Thanks Dr. Kherani!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

We love her and thank god that she was able to help us and VALIDATE my parenting needs for my child. I was told for nearly 2 years that my child did not need surgery was not a priority and within minutes she agreed that the surgery was required and right after surgery she said that I was good for pushing, those tonsils and adenoids were a lot worst then even she thought. :) After 6 weeks, we are still going strong and the best part is we can all sleep and NO illness, colds etc! Thanks a Bunch!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I echo what everyone is saying

I found her passionate, warm and caring, and of course knowledgeable, I would recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Very pleased with Dr Kherani and her staff! There are excellent to deal with, easy going and great with kids!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Great experience with dr Kehrani resolved my sons chronic nosebleeds with one appointment and was very knowledgeable and super friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

We had this doctor for my daughter and she is just incredible. Not only a wonderful bedside manner but professionally very well respected by the hospital staff and she made an incredible decision in the care of my daughter. Her office staff, you want to hug the entire team. Not often you get that experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr. Kheani est super gentille et patiente, j'ai bien aimé mes rendez-vous avec elle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr.Kherani was very easy to talk to and was able to provide answers to all my questions after many years of searching. My daughter had her adenoids removed with Dr.Kherani and it was very relieving to see her greet me in the waiting room afterwards with a big smile to tell me it went well. She is very knowledgeable and reassuring and always has a smile on her face. We were so lucky to have had her as our daughters ENT!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Love, love, love this doctor!!! I was getting the run around from other specialists saying "we should continue to monitor your tonsils ever 6 months" after having issues for 15-20 years.  My first specialist retired and I had hope to get new answers and resolve with the next specialist. Since that wasn't going anywhere I asked the specialist for a second opinion and although he didn't seem pleased with my request he said I would get a call with an appointment date. My first visit Dr. Kherani she said the tonsils could go to clear up throat and ear problems. Relief... I was booked for surgery 4 months later. Its not even a week after surgery and I feeling better than ever!! I wish I would have met her years ago and will make sure everyone knows her name!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207433].votes_count ]]