Rate Dr. Safeena Kherani

Dr. Safeena Kherani's Ratings

Dr.Kherani was very easy to talk to and was able to provide answers to all my questions after many years of searching. My daughter had her adenoids removed with Dr.Kherani and it was very relieving to see her greet me in the waiting room afterwards with a big smile to tell me it went well. She is very knowledgeable and reassuring and always has a smile on her face. We were so lucky to have had her as our daughters ENT!!

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Love, love, love this doctor!!! I was getting the run around from other specialists saying "we should continue to monitor your tonsils ever 6 months" after having issues for 15-20 years.  My first specialist retired and I had hope to get new answers and resolve with the next specialist. Since that wasn't going anywhere I asked the specialist for a second opinion and although he didn't seem pleased with my request he said I would get a call with an appointment date. My first visit Dr. Kherani she said the tonsils could go to clear up throat and ear problems. Relief... I was booked for surgery 4 months later. Its not even a week after surgery and I feeling better than ever!! I wish I would have met her years ago and will make sure everyone knows her name!!!

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Did our son's tubes at CHEO when he was about 2 years old and has been doing follow-ups from her Barrhaven and Russel road clinics. Very warm and friendly and the surgery has resolved the fluid buildup issue he had.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kherani is a wonderful doctor, she has been great for the last 3 years we have been seeing her for my daughters tubes. Surgery to put them in and take them out went very well. The only small issue I have is she sometimes runs late with her appointments, but she will give you the time you need when you see her, which is nice.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

Exceptional. She put tubes in my sons ears and the care and follow up was amazing. Couldn't ask for a better doctor. A breath of fresh air

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

By far the best Dr. We have ever had. Both kids got tubes put in and out with her, and one had to get tonsils and adnoids removed. What a huge difference now, and she was fantastic.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Wow! A doctor who actually cares. I found Dr. Kherani so refreshing. She is a lovely person who truly cares about her patients. She took the time to ask me important questions and really investigated my concerns. As someone else mentioned, I wish she was my family doctor because she blows all the other physicians I've seen out of the water. You can tell she is passionate about the work that she does. I hope her excellence and professionalism is recognized in the medical field.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

very good with children and staff was vwery friendly. dr is very knowledgable

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kherani was very reassuring, knowledgable and caring. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

I went to see Dr. Kherani at her office in Carleton Place a year ago. She was very pleasant, most polite and respectful, professional and extremely knowledgeable and reassuring. She took her time and explained my ear condition and discouraged me from undergoing surgery to reconstruct my ear drum. A year later I feel just great, worry free and my hearing is just fine. I highly recommend her with absolutely no hesitation. Catherine J.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag