Cheryl A. Struve

Medical Professional (NMW, RN)

Location:
Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Cheryl A. Struve has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Midwife-related: child birth, delivery, pregnancy, newborn, infant, breastfeeding, postpartum, labor
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Cheryl" to "Cheryl A."
RID: 1486059
13/07/11 5 5 5 5 Great Midwife Experience! I specificly connected with Cheryl Struve CNM at FRMS office. Cheryl has a "sixth sence" when it comes to caring for a pregnant mother prenataly and in the delivery room. She STAYED IN THE ROOM durring my labor (Which was very long). She was extremly patient, caring, and level headed. She told me what I needed to hear when I was at my wits end. She understands the Journey to motherhood during labor. She was my lighthouse when I felt I couldn't make it through. She is skilled in comfort measures and positions in Labor. I was able to give birth feeling empowered. Not on my back feeling powerless! My Husband felt envolved, not like he was a quiet observer. She even helped my baby and I get settled into a breastfeeding position. She spent time with me in my postpartum visit to help me process my labor story. The office staff was helpful and knowledgable. Cherly Struve is an artist at what she does.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield