Rate Dr. Hannah Vargas

Dr. Hannah Vargas's Ratings

I am very pleased with the procedure Dr. Vargas performed. She was very keen on making sure that no scars would be visible when I fixed my hair certain ways. Her bedside manner was very calming and reassuring just before the procedure. I am 3 weeks out & very pleased with the results. Any questions I had were readily answered by Dr. Vargas or her staff. Also, her staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. It is important to have a professional and an expert when you are choosing to have face and skin procedures performed. I would highly recommend Dr. Vargas if you are considering treatment of face or skin.

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Vargas performed the injection of Sculptra and Juvederm for me a while back. The outcome was superb and exceeded my expectations. She has an exceptional vision of what is needed so the location and amounts were perfect. I will continue to recommend her to others.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag