Dr. Jennifer D'Antonio

Dr. Jennifer D'Antonio

Rate Dr. Jennifer D'Antonio

Dr. Jennifer D'Antonio's Ratings

I love the drs. and staff. This office has wonderful energy. Dr. Jenn works mostly with children and maternity and it's amazing how quickly these women who have been treated chiropracticly during pregnancy are having babies in such a short period of labor time and easier pregnancies. Dr. Steve is knowledgeable on sports injuries and is also the chiropractor for Bryant College. Samantha at the desk is wonderful to work with. It is a wonderful chiropractic experience and they put you at ease immediately and it is easy to see how all the patients love the doctors. It's great getting to meet and talk to other patients during the health classes that they offer for knowledge on taking back control of your body. I love that they are open late and Saturdays. I feel so much better after being adjusted both physically and emotionally. The office is very cheery and they worked with me and my insurance. It is a win win situation going to this office. I often recommend them when possible.

Submitted July 10, 2011 | flag