You may also like

Rate Dr. Mary Harris

Dr. Mary Harris's Ratings

Dr. Harris was very very moody; some days she was happy to see me, other days she made it clear she found me tiresome and irritating. Once she came out and said she had a sicker patient she would rather be seeing (this after I'd taken the day off work to come to the appointment). The strangest part about seeing Harris is that she never once examined me or even touched me. Though I'm not sure why, I had a suspicion it was because I was a male. (At one point the mere possibility of a digital rectal exam came up--maybe a resident raised it--and she became nervous and claimed her fingers "weren't long enough" to do it.) I've never seen doctor so unwilling to have physical contact with a patient. She never once touched my abdomen--even briefly, though she is a gastroenterologist and I was there with abdominal issues. There were other shortcomings, including not returning my phone calls. I had more attentive care from the nurse/nurse-practitioner. Finally, I should note that Harris also is not Board-Certified in gastroenterology.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr. Harris ROCKS!!! She is such a great doctor. I saw another gastro with bad results until I found Dr. Harris. She has been my doctor for 10 years. She is THE BEST! She is brilliant, knowledgable, kind, caring and has a great staff. I hightly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694196].votes_count ]]