Rate Dr. Dale Macdonald

Dr. Dale Macdonald's Ratings

A speedy alternative to waiting on the public system for a surgical referral. Exceptional service, staff and full spectrum care. Great job Dr. Dale and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

After bouncing around between various chiropractors and physiotherapists for years, Dr. Dale diagnosed my injury and provided treatment that got me running at a level that I wasn't able to run at for years. Would and have recommended him to may of my friends with running injuries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr. Macdonald is a fantastic chiropractor! His knowledge is outstanding and he has a great personality, so is very easy to talk to! He also does ART, which I have found helpful on more than one occasion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I had been to other chiropractors in the past, but after a serious neck and nerve issue I was referred to Dr. MacDonald. In the space of a week he had me undergo some aggressive therapy that had me feeling so much better that I was able to still take part on a golf vacation. Since then I have been seeing him regularly and I find him a great person to talk to about our general interest such as cars. His treatments on me have always worked and that is the best thing I can say about him - I know I will get treated right and I will feel better when I leave his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Dale MacDonald is exceptionally knowledgable, not only in his field but in seemingly any topic he approaches. His ability to pick up our conversation where we left off and to speak to my interests is very honouring. This in addition to his staff being very friendly and welcoming, I truly enjoy the overall ambiance and feel like a true friend of the clinic.
As for punctuality and helpfulness, Dr. MacDonald's desire to hear and answer every question without ever rushing through the appointment speaks to his heart for the people in his practice. I never feel like just a paycheque and therefore I have grace with Dr. Dale because I know he is serving his patients well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Terrific experience overall. His front staff are friendly and were really helpful. Dr. Macdonald was patient and his treatment got me running again in 3 visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I feel so relieved to have met Dr. MacDonald. After getting nowhere with my family doctor, I was referred to his Knee Clinic. He took his time with me, and was so clear in his diagnosis and explanation to me that for the first time in over two years I finally knew what was truly wrong. A few treatments with him, a consult with their physio and a custom knee brace and my knee feels the best it has in a LONG time. I only wish I'd heard about him earlier. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Macdonald is a wonderful Dr. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He is pleasant and easy to communicate with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

Fantastic doctor - plain and simple. He explains things better than any other doctor I've been to in the past, and never limits me to a single complaint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr Macdonald is an Exceptional Chiropractor. As 1 of only 3 Sport Chiros in Calgary, he definately is worth the extra $5 to benefit from his Specialty. Calgary has one of the largest numbers of athletes in Canada considering our Olympic training facilities. Having a Sports Specialist in this city is highly advantageous and not something to complain about. Dr Macdonald tends to run behind because he takes the time to spend with a patient. Many times they have one complaint, and with further investigation, the real issue is found. He listens, treats accordingly, and you leave with a plan in place for rehabilitation. The rest is up to you. I found Dr Macdonald extremely knowledgeable, more than most MD's as their education spends only 1/2 a day on bones and joints. As an athlete, I find this Sports Specialist a cut above the rest. If I have to wait an extra 10 min for his care, I know it's worth it. He's genuine, thorough, and knows what's wrong. Thanks Dr Macdonald!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153076].votes_count ]]