Dr. Dale Macdonald

Dr. Dale Macdonald

Rate Dr. Dale Macdonald

Dr. Dale Macdonald's Ratings

I feel so relieved to have met Dr. MacDonald. After getting nowhere with my family doctor, I was referred to his Knee Clinic. He took his time with me, and was so clear in his diagnosis and explanation to me that for the first time in over two years I finally knew what was truly wrong. A few treatments with him, a consult with their physio and a custom knee brace and my knee feels the best it has in a LONG time. I only wish I'd heard about him earlier. Thank you!

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Macdonald is a wonderful Dr. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He is pleasant and easy to communicate with.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2013 | flag

Fantastic doctor - plain and simple. He explains things better than any other doctor I've been to in the past, and never limits me to a single complaint.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Dr Macdonald is an Exceptional Chiropractor. As 1 of only 3 Sport Chiros in Calgary, he definately is worth the extra $5 to benefit from his Specialty. Calgary has one of the largest numbers of athletes in Canada considering our Olympic training facilities. Having a Sports Specialist in this city is highly advantageous and not something to complain about. Dr Macdonald tends to run behind because he takes the time to spend with a patient. Many times they have one complaint, and with further investigation, the real issue is found. He listens, treats accordingly, and you leave with a plan in place for rehabilitation. The rest is up to you. I found Dr Macdonald extremely knowledgeable, more than most MD's as their education spends only 1/2 a day on bones and joints. As an athlete, I find this Sports Specialist a cut above the rest. If I have to wait an extra 10 min for his care, I know it's worth it. He's genuine, thorough, and knows what's wrong. Thanks Dr Macdonald!

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Macdonald is a really good chiropractor! I had plantar fasciitis in my left foot and he was able to get it better. It took a few treatments, and it really hurt- but now- no problems!Sometimes I had to wait 10 or 15 minutes, but it was worth it. I've waited alot longer than that for my other doctor, that's for sure. Many Thanks..

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Macdonald since the early years of his practice in Calgary. He is always willing to take the time to explain everything in detail, no matter how dense I can be at times. Like every medical practitioner I've ever used in Canada, there is sometimes a wait but it is never too long. I attribute the fact that he is sometimes behind to the thoroughness of his treatments and the unpredictability of my needs when I visit. Sometimes I'm in and out in 5 minutes, other times he has to spend 20 minutes with me as I get pretty mangled playing sports. In terms of the cost value for my visits I can't really complain. Calgary is an expensive city and I'm willing to pay a premium for premium professional care. I recommend Dr. Macdonald to anyone, especially those with sports related or active lifestyle related needs.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing Dale for years. Seems like his prices continue to sky rocket and his service continues to take a nose-dive. He over books all the time so he can have a maximum payout while his patients all sit there and wait aimlessly for him. Dale got extremly greedy. He is a great chiropractor yes, however the fact that he has absolutely no respect for his patients time is a huge turn off. if his patients have enough respect for HIS time he should bestow the same courtesy and have respect for OUR time. After all, we are the ones bringing you the business.I had a few friends who use to see Dale that no longer bother to see him due to his ridiculous waiting times. My overall rating for Dale is your prices suck and your punctuality sucks, i dont reccommend anyone to go there anymore because its embaressing i even go there. I just go so i dont have to pay a initial assessment fee anywhere else again. GET IT TOGETHER DALE.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

I am annoyed at having an appointment only to have him running late. This is a regular occurrence. I spend more time waiting for him than I actually spend with him. He is friendly but I feel rushed with my appointment.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

It seems he cares more about the quanity of patients instead of truly treating his patients. His huge staff turnover may also tell something about him..

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

Dale has disappointed me with a superficial approach to treating my injury and what seems like his need to quickly rotate paitents through his office.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag