Rate Dr. Dale Macdonald

Dr. Dale Macdonald's Ratings

Dr. Macdonald is a fantastic chiropractor! His knowledge is outstanding and he has a great personality, so is very easy to talk to! He also does ART, which I have found helpful on more than one occasion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I had been to other chiropractors in the past, but after a serious neck and nerve issue I was referred to Dr. MacDonald. In the space of a week he had me undergo some aggressive therapy that had me feeling so much better that I was able to still take part on a golf vacation. Since then I have been seeing him regularly and I find him a great person to talk to about our general interest such as cars. His treatments on me have always worked and that is the best thing I can say about him - I know I will get treated right and I will feel better when I leave his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Dale MacDonald is exceptionally knowledgable, not only in his field but in seemingly any topic he approaches. His ability to pick up our conversation where we left off and to speak to my interests is very honouring. This in addition to his staff being very friendly and welcoming, I truly enjoy the overall ambiance and feel like a true friend of the clinic.
As for punctuality and helpfulness, Dr. MacDonald's desire to hear and answer every question without ever rushing through the appointment speaks to his heart for the people in his practice. I never feel like just a paycheque and therefore I have grace with Dr. Dale because I know he is serving his patients well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Terrific experience overall. His front staff are friendly and were really helpful. Dr. Macdonald was patient and his treatment got me running again in 3 visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I feel so relieved to have met Dr. MacDonald. After getting nowhere with my family doctor, I was referred to his Knee Clinic. He took his time with me, and was so clear in his diagnosis and explanation to me that for the first time in over two years I finally knew what was truly wrong. A few treatments with him, a consult with their physio and a custom knee brace and my knee feels the best it has in a LONG time. I only wish I'd heard about him earlier. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Macdonald is a wonderful Dr. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He is pleasant and easy to communicate with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

Fantastic doctor - plain and simple. He explains things better than any other doctor I've been to in the past, and never limits me to a single complaint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr Macdonald is an Exceptional Chiropractor. As 1 of only 3 Sport Chiros in Calgary, he definately is worth the extra $5 to benefit from his Specialty. Calgary has one of the largest numbers of athletes in Canada considering our Olympic training facilities. Having a Sports Specialist in this city is highly advantageous and not something to complain about. Dr Macdonald tends to run behind because he takes the time to spend with a patient. Many times they have one complaint, and with further investigation, the real issue is found. He listens, treats accordingly, and you leave with a plan in place for rehabilitation. The rest is up to you. I found Dr Macdonald extremely knowledgeable, more than most MD's as their education spends only 1/2 a day on bones and joints. As an athlete, I find this Sports Specialist a cut above the rest. If I have to wait an extra 10 min for his care, I know it's worth it. He's genuine, thorough, and knows what's wrong. Thanks Dr Macdonald!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Macdonald is a really good chiropractor! I had plantar fasciitis in my left foot and he was able to get it better. It took a few treatments, and it really hurt- but now- no problems!Sometimes I had to wait 10 or 15 minutes, but it was worth it. I've waited alot longer than that for my other doctor, that's for sure. Many Thanks..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Macdonald since the early years of his practice in Calgary. He is always willing to take the time to explain everything in detail, no matter how dense I can be at times. Like every medical practitioner I've ever used in Canada, there is sometimes a wait but it is never too long. I attribute the fact that he is sometimes behind to the thoroughness of his treatments and the unpredictability of my needs when I visit. Sometimes I'm in and out in 5 minutes, other times he has to spend 20 minutes with me as I get pretty mangled playing sports. In terms of the cost value for my visits I can't really complain. Calgary is an expensive city and I'm willing to pay a premium for premium professional care. I recommend Dr. Macdonald to anyone, especially those with sports related or active lifestyle related needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153074].votes_count ]]