You may also like

Rate Dr. Darryl Young

Dr. Darryl Young's Ratings

Extremly unfriendly staff . Can't recommend anybody going there ! If I could have I would have not even gave one star .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

i required rotator cuff surgery along with some bicept work to be repaired. i have a couple of friends who have had this procedure done and have nothing but horror stories to tell of their experiences. well after being seen and repaired by Dr. Young all i can do is sing praise for this surgeon. my rotator is well on the mend, i fell i am well ahead of schedule and looking very forward to hitting the links this August. Great Job Dr. Young, i would recommend to anyone if you need to be repaired this is the man to come and see. Dr. Young is not only a great surgeon but his bed side manner is top notch. Great job Doc. p.s. i hate physio....no pain, no gain. Rob

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Young is a consummate professional but he is also a very caring and friendly person. He does not 'talk down' to his patients as so many specialists do. I was referred to him by the Emergency Dept. at QC hospital about a broken bone in my foot. A top-notch member of the medical profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr Young did my elbow a couple years back. Awesome Doc. Very friendly! Keith

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Young is an excellent surgeon. I had my knee replaced by Dr. Young 3 years. He has done a fantastic job and given me a new lease of life. I would have no hesitation to go back to him if my other knee starts giving trouble.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I went to Dr. Young with a torn rotator cuff and he did a great job! He was kind, caring and understood my difficulties.I would return to him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

After all the horror stories I heard about rotator cuff surgery, I expected the worst. However, except for the first 3 days being in terrible pain, everything else went smoothly. Only 2 months out & I'm ahead of schedule in my physiotherapy. My scars from arthroscopic surgery are almost invisible. I've gone from taking painkillers everyday to taking one Ibuprofen maybe once a week. He is friendly & professional & I recommend him every chance I get.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2207536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Misdiagnosis of injury. Didn't take any time to review anything. I took my business elsewhere. Don't understand the fabulous other reviews??

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][153215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

Dr Y is a great surgeon; caring, compassionate and SUPER knowledgeable. He is one of those youngster surgeons keeping on top of the scientific literature and mastering new surgical techniques in the management of upper limb injuries –in my case, the elbow). He will go the extra mile to put your limb(s) back in business! (Thank you for that by BTW) But like every AMAZING surgeon, he is also very unavailable (I don’t think that man sleeps much…): this means that Dr Y wouldn't and couldn’t be so good at what he does without his awesome secretary Colleen. She will call you back in a flash and with a smile, and will try to answer all of your questions with patience and energy! At a time when the health care system is so saturated, it is nice to feel like a patient and not like a number. A great team really :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Doctor young is by fAr the best. he is veRy personabLe and takes the time tO explain all the medical jargon in eaSy to understand termS. my tibial platEau is doing much better Now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153213].votes_count ]]