Rate Dr. R. Walker Jones

Dr. R. Walker Jones's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

This was my initial visit. The wait wasn't long at all. Doctor came in the room and discussed my problem. He was in the room for at most 15 minutes. He prescribed 3 different solutions. Feeling hopeful that this will help with my problem. The staff didn't communicate much. Although I got smiled at, there was no words being said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I have been to at least 5 different dermatologist both on the westbank and eastbank and Dr. Walker has been by far the best dermatologist I have ever spoken with. I felt extremely at ease in the office and the wait time was next to nothing. Dr. Walker has a very good outlook on life and you can tell that in the way he deals with his patients. I was extremely pleased with the staff, Dr, and cleanliness of the office. If you are looking for a Dermatologist please go see Dr. Walker, he is awesome with adults and children!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Misdiagnosed both my husband and I, and made no apologies, nor gave discounts on additional appointments (we were between insurance plans) to fix it. When I cleared up a rash using a home remedy, he replied, "We'll, whatever it was, it's gone now!" Yeah, no thanks to YOU, doctor! Definitely do not recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

My initial visit was prompt. At this visit, the Dr. said that he would get down to the problems of 10 months. I felt hopeful. My most recent visit, I waited 1hr 20 min before seeing the dr. No apologies for skipping over me...nothing. Dr Jones said that he was just a dermatologist and cannot help with what is causing my problems...he can only treat skin symptoms. From hopeful to discouraged.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

Dr. Jones biopsied a spot on my nose which turned out to be basal cell carcinoma. He thoroughly explained all procedure options so that I could make an informed decision as to how to proceed. He did not "sugar coat" what I was to expect, but explained it to me in a way that I could understand and he was very compassionate an honest with me. I highly recommend him to all ages. He has a calm and gentle nature that makes you feel comfortable. I did not hesitate to allow him to proceed with a biopsy on my face on my very first visit. He appears to be up to date on the latest treatments and technologies. He did not dictate my treatment, but offered me options which gave me a sense of control with my treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

Dr Walker Jones was very helpfull and very friendly. I didn't have to wait long to have my problems solved. Highly reccomend him as a dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

very friendly, and takes the time to listen. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

Dr. Jones was so personable and kind. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

Dr. Jones biopsied a mole on the bottom of my foot. He explained the procedure beforehand and did it right there in the exam room. His personality is very friendly and compassionate. I would see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][153704].votes_count ]]