Rate Dr. David Wilke

Dr. David Wilke's Ratings

I had surgery with Dr. Wilkie for labiaplasty and I came from another province to have the surgery in Vancouver. Dr. Wilkie was professional and reassuring, my surgery went very well and I am really pleased with the way everything went. Dr. Wilkie was available to see me and talk to me after the operation. I recovered at home and knew I could call him anytime. It has meant so much to me to have had my operation. I would really recommend him and the surgical team who looked after me.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

I saw this doctor at the UBC bladder clinic. I was very impressed with his knowledge and the testing that was done there. I have seen many urologists and he stands out.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wilkie is very very clean, and so is his office. His staff is moderately helpful. Show up for scheduled appointment, no matter your actual health condition that day, as his secretary will charge no matter what extenuating circumstances might be. He has a very cold, clinical bed-side manner. I was kept in an examining room, unclothed with only tissue cover for almost 1/2 hour. it became very very cold and no staff member checked on me or provided update or reason for such a long delay. He never smiles. Most of his recommendations suggest use of Botox, or procedure in Alberta hospital. He also runs a side business about "Beauty" from West Broadway office. My own G.P. is impressed by Dr. Wilkie, I am not. I am looking for other urologist, who's office may not be as impressive but who's personal skills are. He's cold, cold, cold and I'm not going back!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wilkie specializes in gynecology & urology. He has an excellent reputation in his field, which I heard from every nurse & health practitioner who knew of him - most said he was the best. Because of a prolapsed uterus Dr. Wilkie performed a hysterectomy on me in Jan.2011. I was so surprised how well I felt after - very little pain, no Tylenol 3's needed. No after effects from the anesthetic. Up and walking with very little discomfort the next day. I was so good that my friends could not believe that I had had major surgery. I healed very quickly but had some incontinence. In May, Dr. Wilkie put a sling around my urethra and I am now completely continent and in control of my bladder. Knowledge and techniques to repair damage to a woman's reproductive/urinary problems are so advanced now compared to 30yrs ago when my mother had haer hysterctomy. Dr. Wilkie has kept abreast of gynecological/urological advancements. I highly recommend him. thanks Dr.Wilkie

Submitted June 25, 2011 | flag