Rate Dr. Lloyd B. Greig

Dr. Lloyd B. Greig's Ratings

Dr. Greig is professional, knowledgeable and has a wonderful, friendly mannerism. I was avoiding my annual exams but 2 weeks ago decided I'd give it a try. I couldn't be happier. I found a gem of a physician. And he knows his stuff.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

I LOVE DR. LLOYD GREIG! He?s the best; kind, gentle, intelligent, and has the best accent!

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

If there is such a word as "BESTEST" that would describe Dr. Greig. I've been with him since 1992. During times of employment transfers, Dr. Greig has taken care of me even from afar. I know you'll retire soon, but can you extend it for a few more years. Thank you for the wonderful services I've received over the years. Ms. Chappelle

Submitted Feb. 11, 2011 | flag

The word for Dr. Greig is GENTEEL. Luckily, he is helping me with the hot flashes and fogginess!

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag

The word I describe Dr. Greig is gentile. He has a kind and warm disposition. He listens well, then gives excellent care and he never seems in a rush.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2010 | flag

For my "annual" exam, Dr. Grieg was amazing. For some reason the speculum part of an exam always leaves me sobbing in the fetal position with pain. For this reason I kept switching practices until I decided I'd rather take my chances on dying of a preventable disease than undergo that exam anymore. With great reluctance, I finally gritted my teeth for an appt. With Dr. Grieg I felt no pain AT ALL. I consider it almost miraculous. This is going to be helpful only to a small percentage of women, but for anyone who has experienced that pain and fear of subsequent traumatic exams, consider Dr. Greig. Gentle and genial. This is why I rated him tops in the "knowledgeable" category: he knows how not to hurt you during the exam!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr Greig helped me with my PMS before anyone else was recognizing PMS. I am absolutely sure he has saved many women's lives as he did the quality of my life.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2010 | flag

Love Dr. Greig! Absolutely wonderful person, and doctor. Thank you.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2010 | flag

I personally haven't met the Dr. but I happened to get a hold of a great book he wrote "100 questions about hysterectomy" which brought me a lot of underestanding and comfort. God bless him for taking his time in this busy world to releive so many woman's anxiety and ease their mind

Submitted Oct. 7, 2009 | flag

One of the best doctors I've ever come across. He delivered my third son via c-section (over 13 years ago) and I wish I had known about him when I was pregnant with my first two children.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2009 | flag