Dr. Lloyd B. Greig

Grad. Year: 1969

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Lloyd B. Greig has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5171314
09/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Greig is professional, knowledgeable and has a wonderful, friendly mannerism. I was avoiding my annual exams but 2 weeks ago decided I'd give it a try. I couldn't be happier. I found a gem of a physician. And he knows his stuff.
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Lloyd" to "Lloyd B."
RID: 1434201
05/05/11 5 5 5 5 I LOVE DR. LLOYD GREIG! He?s the best; kind, gentle, intelligent, and has the best accent!  Respond
RID: 1360803
11/02/11 4 5 5 5 If there is such a word as "BESTEST" that would describe Dr. Greig. I've been with him since 1992. During times of employment transfers, Dr. Greig has taken care of me even from afar. I know you'll retire soon, but can you extend it for a few more years. Thank you for the wonderful services I've received over the years. Ms. Chappelle  Respond
RID: 1318905
21/12/10 5 5 5 5 The word for Dr. Greig is GENTEEL. Luckily, he is helping me with the hot flashes and fogginess!  Respond
RID: 1318157
20/12/10 5 5 5 5 The word I describe Dr. Greig is gentile. He has a kind and warm disposition. He listens well, then gives excellent care and he never seems in a rush.
RID: 1277314
22/10/10 5 5 5 5 For my "annual" exam, Dr. Grieg was amazing. For some reason the speculum part of an exam always leaves me sobbing in the fetal position with pain. For this reason I kept switching practices until I decided I'd rather take my chances on dying of a preventable disease than undergo that exam anymore. With great reluctance, I finally gritted my teeth for an appt. With Dr. Grieg I felt no pain AT ALL. I consider it almost miraculous. This is going to be helpful only to a small percentage of women, but for anyone who has experienced that pain and fear of subsequent traumatic exams, consider Dr. Greig. Gentle and genial. This is why I rated him tops in the "knowledgeable" category: he knows how not to hurt you during the exam!
RID: 1095775
02/02/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Greig helped me with my PMS before anyone else was recognizing PMS. I am absolutely sure he has saved many women's lives as he did the quality of my life.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 1090826
28/01/10 5 5 5 5 Love Dr. Greig! Absolutely wonderful person, and doctor. Thank you.
RID: 1004847
07/10/09 4 4 5 5 I personally haven't met the Dr. but I happened to get a hold of a great book he wrote "100 questions about hysterectomy" which brought me a lot of underestanding and comfort. God bless him for taking his time in this busy world to releive so many woman's anxiety and ease their mind  Respond
RID: 981885
07/09/09 3 4 5 5 One of the best doctors I've ever come across. He delivered my third son via c-section (over 13 years ago) and I wish I had known about him when I was pregnant with my first two children.  Respond
RID: 955538
05/08/09 4 4 5 5 dr. grieg is a great doctor who makes you feel very comfortable. he is kind and takes time with you. he is exactly who you want to deliver your first baby!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 886518
13/05/09 2 5 5 5 Dr. Greig is a wonderful, skilled doctor with vast knowledge. He provided me with excellent care during a very difficult procedure. He is kind, punctual and never makes you feel like he's in a hurry. He takes his time to explain things well and answers questions until you have a good understanding. I would not even consider going to another OB/GYN doctor. Dr. Greig is truly the best!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 827432
12/03/09 2 3 5 5 I wish the office was run better, because he's a great doctor.  Respond