Dr. Justin Lade

Rate Dr. Justin Lade

Dr. Justin Lade's Ratings

I have had two Total Knee Replacements (TKR). The first in September 2013 and the other just four weeks ago. On both occasions Mr Lade and his surgery support team (Assistant Surgeon and Anaesthetist) were fantastic. Mr Lade was very professional, fully explained the procedures and paid frequent visits whilst I was in hospital. He has also advised on the rehabilitation process and provided immediate feedback when requested. Based on my two experiences over the last 7 - 8 months, I would have absolutely not hesitation in recommending him for a TKR.

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

He is the best, one of the best doctor in Melbourne.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

Staff was friendly and only waited 20 mins until i had to see doctor. Dr Justin Lade was very direct and straight to the point who showed great knowledge! He comes across as a serious attitude and made the time to build some rapport with me. After seeing many experts regarding my leg, i found Justin was able to answer the questions others could not. 4 stars!

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

Waited for 2 hours past each appointment time before beeing seen. His manner is rather abrupt and arrogant. He is knowledgeable but communication is minimal and stilted.

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag