You may also like

Rate Dr. Tyler Mori

Dr. Tyler Mori's Ratings

Dr Mori was really good, seeing my husband, a young 26 old with hearing loss. he was knowledgable and recommended seeing him every 6 months to monitor his hearing.....rHOWEVER ... the receptionist is a waste of space! I spoke to someone on the phone today to confirm an appt we have had for almost 6 months to find out they had booked him for a simple "followup" aka come in to the office and talk, versus the actual hearing test which is not even done on the days that this original appt was made! Now they have no appts and he has to wait another 6 wks which means rescheduling his work again! When I spoke with her on the phone she was very rude and implied it is the patients responsibility to tell them why they need an appt. ( even though this is his 4th hearing appt over the last two years, so not anything new if they had checked his chart where the Dr had noted he wanted him to see him for follow up hearing appt) Maybe Dr Mori needs some different people at the desk. So my advice is be specific or they will book you for the wrong date, or reschedule you all together! Honestly he is a great Dr, however the staff need some proper phone etiquette lessons on proper ways to address patients, and to be a bit more organized. It is a pain to wait months for an appt, only to find out you need to wait months more. No apologies either on their behalf!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I gave the staff a 1 because the receptionist are not very polite or helpful.
Doctor Mori on the other hand is very knowledgeable, he even knew the doctor's name in Victoria that I could not remember.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Doctor Mori fixed my left ear. Wonderful job. And I didn't have to wait too long for the surgery either! Id recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

The doctor is fine. The staff is worse. I strongly agree that the secretary is a Filipino who speaks with a horrible accent. That secretary is so rude and has no professional etiquette. Why the d*mn are they hired in this line of job? The doctors there should fire their a*s!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Thank you dr. Mori for your knowledge , excellent work like surgeon and like human for as ho need you. Zarko T

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

thanks to be my hero, your helpful, knowledge is wots Doctor shod be

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Extremely rude and unorganized staff - not willing to help - no way to contact them on phone

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2534965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

My daughter saw Dr Moray in rhe fall of 2013. She has chronic tonsilitis and ear infections. It took almost 6 months to get an appointment it was then rescheduled twice. Dr Moray stated at that time she needed surgery and the waiting list was 3-6months. It has been 9months and when I called the office to ask about it I was met with very rude staff who were not willing to answer my questions. The receptionist responded to me by saying its just tonsils not that important and she is still on the list. I was told the Dr is only able to a operate 1 day in July and 1 day in August. I asked when I could expect her surgery and if they could not answer me to please have the dr call me. I was also given an appointment time for Thursday July 10 only to be called two days later to cancel it as the Dr has to do surgery. I feel my daughters health does not matter to this Dr or his staff. Such rude uncaringppl. The receptionist has a bedside manor like a wet mop.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2207666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Great doctor! He is a young doctor but very knowledgeable and quick thinker. He was very thorough at explaining and answering questions. Much recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr mori is the best dr i have met ever, knowledgeable, helpful and kind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207664].votes_count ]]