Rate Dr. Tyler Mori

Dr. Tyler Mori's Ratings

My daughter saw Dr Moray in rhe fall of 2013. She has chronic tonsilitis and ear infections. It took almost 6 months to get an appointment it was then rescheduled twice. Dr Moray stated at that time she needed surgery and the waiting list was 3-6months. It has been 9months and when I called the office to ask about it I was met with very rude staff who were not willing to answer my questions. The receptionist responded to me by saying its just tonsils not that important and she is still on the list. I was told the Dr is only able to a operate 1 day in July and 1 day in August. I asked when I could expect her surgery and if they could not answer me to please have the dr call me. I was also given an appointment time for Thursday July 10 only to be called two days later to cancel it as the Dr has to do surgery. I feel my daughters health does not matter to this Dr or his staff. Such rude uncaringppl. The receptionist has a bedside manor like a wet mop.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Great doctor! He is a young doctor but very knowledgeable and quick thinker. He was very thorough at explaining and answering questions. Much recommended!

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Dr mori is the best dr i have met ever, knowledgeable, helpful and kind

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Terrible, terrible front end service. She was extremely rude and sarcastic. It's too bad that these practioners are referral, as most would resort to having no choice. I will definitely seek another office to go to because of the dragon lady (blonde) at the front desk.

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr Mori back in January and was soooooo happy with him as a Specialist. He was very polite,down to earth with no arrogance,listened to my questions & was just overall a great Dr.I was scared I lost my hearing in one ear.. and he solved my problem and my hearing did come back!!!YAY!!!:D

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Good doctor in my opinion, seems to care unlike some. Only problem is that with all specialized practitioners, they have very little time for you.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Telephone receptionist was extremely unhelpful. My request was to book my appointment in the afternoon on a certain day in the future. I was told no, they have to many referrals to look through to do this. I would have to wait till they contacted my doctor to make any changes. I said this would mean having to wait longer because I would be starting all over again to make another appointment and I was already looking at over two months. I asked to be able to speak with the Doctor but was told he doesn't take calls or talk with referrals unless its at an appoinment time. The receptionist tolds me I shoulds go elsewhere. I called my clinic and asked why they refer people to a Doctor who is so unwilling to make a simple note on my file to make my appoinment change and well in the future so it would not be hard to do. I told them to send me to a Doctor who has some respect for other peoples time other than his own greed.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Mori is very nice, friendly and helpful, knows his stuff!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

Staff is very rude and unorganized. They canceled my surgery 2 weeks prior saying that an emergency case had come in. Which is obsurd for an emergency case to come in abd wait fir 2 weeks...like ridiculous, they were rude crude unapologetic and plain mean. I asked to speak to Dr. Mori and they didn't allow me to. Absolutely hate the staff and unless he gets new staff he will be losing a lot of clients.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2013 | flag

Rebooked several times, when we could have had result's had they not misplaced the file. Now we must go back again to get results.They actually called to rebook for results follow up the day after we had been there. Staff is very disorganized and come off as unprofessional.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag