Rate Dr. Tyler Mori

Dr. Tyler Mori's Ratings

Doctor Mori fixed my left ear. Wonderful job. And I didn't have to wait too long for the surgery either! Id recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

The doctor is fine. The staff is worse. I strongly agree that the secretary is a Filipino who speaks with a horrible accent. That secretary is so rude and has no professional etiquette. Why the d*mn are they hired in this line of job? The doctors there should fire their a*s!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Thank you dr. Mori for your knowledge , excellent work like surgeon and like human for as ho need you. Zarko T

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

thanks to be my hero, your helpful, knowledge is wots Doctor shod be

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Extremely rude and unorganized staff - not willing to help - no way to contact them on phone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

My daughter saw Dr Moray in rhe fall of 2013. She has chronic tonsilitis and ear infections. It took almost 6 months to get an appointment it was then rescheduled twice. Dr Moray stated at that time she needed surgery and the waiting list was 3-6months. It has been 9months and when I called the office to ask about it I was met with very rude staff who were not willing to answer my questions. The receptionist responded to me by saying its just tonsils not that important and she is still on the list. I was told the Dr is only able to a operate 1 day in July and 1 day in August. I asked when I could expect her surgery and if they could not answer me to please have the dr call me. I was also given an appointment time for Thursday July 10 only to be called two days later to cancel it as the Dr has to do surgery. I feel my daughters health does not matter to this Dr or his staff. Such rude uncaringppl. The receptionist has a bedside manor like a wet mop.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Great doctor! He is a young doctor but very knowledgeable and quick thinker. He was very thorough at explaining and answering questions. Much recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr mori is the best dr i have met ever, knowledgeable, helpful and kind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Terrible, terrible front end service. She was extremely rude and sarcastic. It's too bad that these practioners are referral, as most would resort to having no choice. I will definitely seek another office to go to because of the dragon lady (blonde) at the front desk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I went to see Dr Mori back in January and was soooooo happy with him as a Specialist. He was very polite,down to earth with no arrogance,listened to my questions & was just overall a great Dr.I was scared I lost my hearing in one ear.. and he solved my problem and my hearing did come back!!!YAY!!!:D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][154755].votes_count ]]