Rate Dr. Danny Goel

Dr. Danny Goel's Ratings

Dr Goel operated on my right shoulder , it was my 4th on that shoulder and the procedure was not a comon one but the success was excellent , he has to go back in and tweek a couple things but as a contractor who is self employed and the work is physical my outlook and confidence in Dr Goel is incredible. Thanks for alowing me to continue working in the trade I love.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

This man is a pathetic excuse of a dorctor. He has his hands so deep is WCB's pockets that he clearly lacks any professional judgement. If you are looking for a specialist look elsewhere as Dr Goel does not care to figure out what is wrong with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485809].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Just had my consultation with Dr Danny Goel.He was kind.Booked another ultrasound for my right shoulder.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Dr. Goel was referred to me through my insurance company after my MRI should significant damage to my shoulder. After 2 visits with Dr. Goel, his reports back to the insurance company were completely the opposite for what he told me face to face in my meetings with him. This has cause major confusion and continual delays in my surgery and future recovery. I have now refused all further treatment with Dr. Goel and now have to enter the public sector and further delays. Dr. Goel is completely untrustworthy and does not have his patients best interests as a priority. I have since seen 2 other specialists and both are amazed at Dr. Goels reports and false treatment procedures. I would not recommend Dr. Goel unless you get other opinions to compare his reports to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

He is awesome. He changed my life with surgery in my arm. I had never use my arm in my life before surgery . Thanks and appriciate so much in the rest of my life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

i had rotator cuff surgery on May 7 2013, It is now July 24 2013 and im back to work, full lifting Dr Goel did an awesome job repairing me, thx again Doc. Darren

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I had arthroscopic surgery of my shoulder labrum with Dr.Goel. I had hesitations about him from the very beginning, as he rushed through every meeting and did not take a compassionate approach to his initial assessments. After receiving the surgery it literally felt like I was packed up and sent on my way with literal direction or understanding of what was to happen in the following months. In the first followup assessment he wrote a chicken scratch note indicating what limitations the physiotherapist had in terms of active and passive range of motion. He gave no direction during the first followup meeting nor did he during the next 4 meetings. Some of his assessments literally took about 1 minute, during which it seemed as though his only interest was to get my in and out of his office as quickly as humanly possible. His bed-side manners and attentiveness to actually helping his clients leaves much to be desired, and I would not use him again in the future for any procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Goel is AWESOME!! He was the first after 4 others to actually look,feel and ask about my shoulder. Very impressed with him. Trying to get reports from the office via fax to fax to my Dr has taken WAY too long though!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Even though the office is open from 9-5 (8hours) they only answer the phone from 10-12 and 2-4 (4hrs)... useless. You always have to wait a long time to get in, 15 to 20 minutes minimum past the time you had an appointment for. ONe time I waited for nearly 45 minutes while the doctors stood around discussing upcoming renovations to the reception area and where to put a wall... BRUTAL! IMHO, the Dr. rushes his assessment and doesn't seem to care. My shoulder MRI report clearly reveals a complete labrum tear yet instead of lining up a surgery (which 2 seperate other doctors say has to happen) he opted instead to send me to a neurologist?!? I've now been waiting for almost 2 months to hear from him on a follow-up. Do not go to this guy for shoulders!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Best in BC. Repaired my broken hip. Now consulting on Frozen Shoulder.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155076].votes_count ]]