You may also like

Rate Dr. Nancy Meyer

Dr. Nancy Meyer's Ratings

Nancy is amazing, both as a Dr and a person. She has a remarkable way of setting you at ease, and helping you begin to sort out not only "why" but "what next?". More care providers need to be like her, she's truly a healer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Nancy is a fantastic psychologist. I had a tough situation at work that was completely changing me for the worse, affecting my mood and personality both at work and outside of work. I was constantly in complete misery when I first decided to talk to her in November. She made me feel comfortable talking about whatever I needed to talk about in the moment without any judgements while still maintaining structure during the session so that we got a chance to discuss everything I needed to for the hour we had. I tended to jump from one aspect of my life to another (work to parents to friends to career path etc) often but she beautifully linked all of the things happening in my life which helped me gain clarity on my life as a whole.

After 6 months with her, I feel like I have learned so much about myself; who I am, what I want, what my limits are and how to manage and not go over those limits. Her suggestions on how to deal with difficult situations at work and at home got me through the last 6 months and I am so grateful that I decided to go to her for help. Highly recommended, 5 stars, A+++++!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I've got an excellent experience with Nancy Meyer. I like the structure of the sessions and the approach. Nancy looks at the situation, explains factors that might trigger it, brainestorms the ideas that may help to alleviate consequences, and suggests ways to handle the situation. Nancy is a very friendly, supportive and caring person who creates a very welcome and comforting environment. Nancy always makes sure that questions answered. I received a high quality service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

From a client with bouts of severe depression and anxiety: Highly recommended, especially for those unsure/ shy/ hesitant/ discouraged with seeking advice for an issue they may be having. Dr. Meyer makes each appointment feel comfortable, unjudgemental and unrushed, offering practical advice and gradual steps towards reaching a healthier, more confident mindset. Personable and genuine too, like talking to a good friend who has a wealth of knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2013

Dr. Meyer is very skilled at her profession. She is very professional while at the same time personable. I felt like she cared about me and was very helpful in helping me get through major depression and anxiety.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Very knowledgable and skilled Psychologist. Treats patients with respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

Dr. Meyer is very helpful for my depression problem. Everytime after I visited her, I made good progress.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

She makes me feel very comfortable and has helped me a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I feel very comfortable discussing my problems with Dr. Nancy Meyer. She is a caring and excellent listener. She gives very good advice from her wealth of knowledge and experience. I was not able to leave the staff unrated in this program. The location I went to did not have staff so my comment on staff is invalid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Nancy has been very helpful and I still book in appointments here and there. She is friendly, professional and offers good advice to guide me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155418].votes_count ]]