Rate Dr. Nancy Meyer

Dr. Nancy Meyer's Ratings

I've got an excellent experience with Nancy Meyer. I like the structure of the sessions and the approach. Nancy looks at the situation, explains factors that might trigger it, brainestorms the ideas that may help to alleviate consequences, and suggests ways to handle the situation. Nancy is a very friendly, supportive and caring person who creates a very welcome and comforting environment. Nancy always makes sure that questions answered. I received a high quality service.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

From a client with bouts of severe depression and anxiety: Highly recommended, especially for those unsure/ shy/ hesitant/ discouraged with seeking advice for an issue they may be having. Dr. Meyer makes each appointment feel comfortable, unjudgemental and unrushed, offering practical advice and gradual steps towards reaching a healthier, more confident mindset. Personable and genuine too, like talking to a good friend who has a wealth of knowledge.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Meyer is very skilled at her profession. She is very professional while at the same time personable. I felt like she cared about me and was very helpful in helping me get through major depression and anxiety.

Submitted March 20, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgable and skilled Psychologist. Treats patients with respect.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Meyer is very helpful for my depression problem. Everytime after I visited her, I made good progress.

Submitted July 17, 2011 | flag

She makes me feel very comfortable and has helped me a lot.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

I feel very comfortable discussing my problems with Dr. Nancy Meyer. She is a caring and excellent listener. She gives very good advice from her wealth of knowledge and experience. I was not able to leave the staff unrated in this program. The location I went to did not have staff so my comment on staff is invalid.

Submitted June 26, 2011 | flag

Nancy has been very helpful and I still book in appointments here and there. She is friendly, professional and offers good advice to guide me.

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag