Rate Dr. Altaz Shajani

Dr. Altaz Shajani's Ratings

I finally gave in and got new glasses - progressives. I can NOT believe how light they are and how well I can see! And you can not see that they are progressives. Dr. Shajani and his team have the best, most up to date equipment and really know what a patient needs. Their selection is top of the line and their delivery/service is way above anywhere else! After 10 years of procrastinating and looking around I am soooo glad I asked Dr. Shajani about glasses. They have been my contact lens provider for the last 20 years - all without a problem or complication - and I would not hesitate to recommend them for any optical need! Oh - convenient location, fun events/browsing and awesome coffee/snacks too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

Without a doubt the best Optometrist. Dr. Shajani has provided my family with the very best care and has identified and remedied two very different issues with my children. One went through the vision therapy with exceptional results and the second now enjoys freedom from glasses and daily contacts with vision correction contacts that he wears at night. Dr. Shajani runs an excellent practice and is always patient and explains things so that it is easy to understand for both myself and my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

When I went to Dr Shajani, I was frustrated because my prescribed glasses did not seem to be helping my vision problems. He really listened to my concerns and suggested vision therapy. After a few months of therapy, I have strengthened my vision and am experiencing much less eye strain, headaches and dizziness. I appreciate all the special attention he gave me. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

Right from the start, at Lynn Valley Optometry I felt that everyone really cared about me. They were warm and kind, the clinic is beautiful, and they even treated me to a nice coffee before my exam. Dr Shajani's exam was thorough and informative. He answered all my many questions, and even discussed special exercises I could do with my eyes to benefit my dyslexia. He really listened, and explained that my prescription could actually be decreased to sharpen my vision at work. Amazing! Dr Shajani was friendly, didn’t rush me, and made the whole experience enjoyable. He took special care to explain products that would work for me, and boy was he ever right. The lenses in my new glasses give me such excellent vision, I don’t take them on and off like I did with my old progressives, which were top of the line when I bought them. The staff were so much fun, carefully considering different fits and looks, and examining me from all angles to make sure they were perfect. Worth every penny!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155453].votes_count ]]