Rate Dr. Janice Lee

Dr. Janice Lee's Ratings

Great office, great staff. The front reception girls Megan and Ava are incredible! They are so welcoming and really care to get to know you. They take time out of what they are doing to have a conversation with you which I personally think is great! Dr.Lee is so sweet and gentle, the only thing I would have to say is that they are not always on time. I have had two crowns done by Dr.Lee and she really is amazing at what she does, she took her time to make sure it was perfect. I have no concerns shes got a great office and amazing people working for her, its very rare to see this now a days. I would high recommend this office to anyone who is looking for a new dentist.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

We've been seeing Dr.Janice Lee for 3 yrs now and our family is very happy with her care and her office staff! Will happily recommend her clinic to anybody in Mississauga. Her clinical staff - both the hygienists and the receptionists are very professional with a nice caring attitude.

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

Basically, you want someone who will treat you just as she would her own mother or father. Dr. Lee is one of these rare doctors. She's such an awesome dentist and kind person that you think twice about singing her praises, as you want to be sure that there's room in her schedule to continue to take care of your family. Bottom line: you just can't go wrong and should count yourself blessed if she is your dentist.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

Very happy we found Dr. Lee. She's very calm but also friendly. She took the time to listen to all of our questions and answer them. My 7-yr-old son has a severe gag reflex, but had cavities to be filled, so she asked us to schedule him for either right before her lunch hour or as last patient of the day so she could spend extra time with him. She was VERY careful with him, made sure her instruments were only in his mouth for seconds at a time, so as to minimize triggering his gag reflex - she was incredibly patient and understanding. This was amazing and very different from when we had taken him to a different dentist prior. From what I can see she is wonderful with children; she certainly was with my kids. She charges reasonably, compared to what we have been charged from other dentists in the past. We are going to stick with Dr. Lee for as long as she is in practice.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Janice Lee is the best dentist we have ever had, I have always been scared of going to the dentist, but Janice makes everything calm and easy for her patients. Sharon and the rest of the staff are really kind and patient. I would recommed her any day.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr Janice Lee is the best! I fear nothing more than the dentist, and Dr. Janice understands that and works with me... trying her best to make my experience the most pleasant it can be! (for a dentist) Her Hygienists and office staff (especially Sharon) are great!

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag