Rate Dr. Doreen Rabi

Dr. Doreen Rabi's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Rabi has been wonderful. After having type 1 diabetes for 35 years she is one of the first endocrinologists that I have found to be non-judgemental and cares enough to spend the time to investigate the issues I am facing. There are never any easy answers with this disease but it is nice to know that when things aren't going perfectly, my doctor doesn't immediately think that it is because of my "non compliance". My GP could only tell me time and again that I needed to "get my blood sugars under control" without any real understanding or suggestions for why they weren't. Dr. Rabi understands that diabetes is not just about insulin and food but a myriad of complicated interactions in the body. I am sure that she will influence those that she teaches to understand this better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

She is amazing!!! She has been seeing me for a couple years now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

After nine years of going from specialist to specialist, Dr.Rabi has helped me get my life back. She is amazing if you can get in to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr Rabi is great; smart, witty, caring and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Rabi is hands down the best Endocrinologist and overall doctor I've had the pleasure to meet. Helpful, personable, extremely knowledgeable and on the forefront of new advances in Endocrinology. She is in the industry to help you, if you live in Calgary you should take advantage of the expertise she has to offer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][155782].votes_count ]]